jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Did You See The Partial Solar Eclipse Tonight? , Have You Ever Seen A Solar Ecli

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image76
    crazyhorsesghostposted 3 years ago

Did You See The Partial Solar Eclipse Tonight? , Have You Ever Seen A Solar Eclipse?

I have always been mystified by solar eclipses and I just love events like a solar eclipse. How about you? Did you see the partial solar eclipse tonight Thursday October 23? What did you think about it if you did see it.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/11920961_f260.jpg

2. kj force profile image71
    kj forceposted 3 years ago

Yes, viewed it..and said good-bye to Saturn until after December...last one we viewed was 1991 ( I say viewed, because we use a telescope )..best  part of this one was shared with the G-C ,  they weren't here in 1991...
    The only problem it came so fast the Sun was going down as it was in transition.
    This will be going in my G-D journal , as she said " this was history in the making ".

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image76
      crazyhorsesghostposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for posting  a answer. It is appreciated.

3. John Parks profile image69
    John Parksposted 3 years ago

I missed the solar eclipse, but did enjoy the lunar eclipse on Oct. 8.  I was going to work at 3:20 a.m. and happened to look up at the moon.  It was a eerie and beautiful sight.  I even went back into the house and woke up my wife, so she wouldn't miss it.  The solar eclipse was not really visible here on the 23rd, due to overcast conditions.

working