jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are humans an alien species - is planet earth not our natural habitat?

1. johndwilliams profile image88
    johndwilliamsposted 3 years ago

Are humans an alien species - is planet earth not our natural habitat?

Are we a virus from another world?

2. Old-Empresario profile image81
    Old-Empresarioposted 3 years ago

It is hypothesized that many of the building blocks for all life came from the water and organic materials in comets smashing into the earth during its formation billions of years ago. The genetic roadmap of all life proves that humans evolved here on earth from earlier forms of life. We may yet become a "virus" for other worlds though.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

I'm not sure but if we are beings from another planet that died that would be a very interesting story! 
    It's got more appeal than Adam & Eve or Darwinism in my opinion. Long ago I decided to simply deal with the fact that we're here. smile

4. Lowdown0 profile image82
    Lowdown0posted 3 years ago

The earth in it's fallen state cursed from sin is not our natural habitat, but this is where we started out in the Garden of Eden. Before the fall, we had greater perception than the five senses, so eternity and the multiple dimensions we can't access with our five senses now were our home. Christians are aliens in this world though, as it is of Satan, as we are of the Kingdom of God, but the earth will be our home for a thousand years after Jesus comes back, then he will create a new heaven and a new earth which we will reside in for eternity.

Just to add, the New World Order folks will try and deceive humanity in the future by having their fallen angels masters come and tell us they created us. The History channel is already prepping the ignorant masses for this great deception.

working