jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Who wants to set a New Years resolution this year with the intention of actually

1. awaqas1 profile image61
    awaqas1posted 3 years ago

Who wants to set a New Years resolution this year with the intention of actually achieving it ?

2. kschimmel profile image48
    kschimmelposted 3 years ago
      awaqas1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

just read your hub, very good and inspirational, I am planing to create an online support group for people who are really focused on making their goals reality, let me know if you might be interested in that, its also a way to be held accountable.

3. mikejhca profile image91
    mikejhcaposted 3 years ago

I want to set a New Years resolution with the intention of actually achieving it. That is why I try to think of things I actually want to do. I have come up with biking to provincial parks with beaches twice a week in the summer and roller skating around a provincial park. Those are possible New Years resolutions. Another one is to take pictures of places, wild animals and things I have not taken pictures of before.

awaqas1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

That sounds like a solid plan, the good thing is your plans are interweaving, so you can take pictures while you are biking or roller skating. Have you done photography before or just getting started ?

2. mikejhca profile image91
      mikejhcaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I have done some photography before as a hobby while biking and hiking. However this year I did not take many pictures. I already had lots of pictures of the scenery and animals I saw while biking and hiking.

working