How can a foreign graduate apply for medical residency in UK?

1. jirel profile image69
    jirelposted 3 years ago

How can a foreign graduate apply for medical residency in UK?

I am from Nepal but I graduated in the Philippines. After giving my board exam in Nepal I am planning to apply for residency abroad.Maybe in the States or US. I know it's pretty difficult to apply in the States as there is a tough competition.I would like to know how to apply to UK. How much I have to pay? My requirements etc. I would really appreciate it if you would answer me in detail.Thank you so much.

2. erorantes profile image51
    erorantesposted 3 years ago

You can apply with the Records through a medical school that have a spot in their school. You need to go to the America Embassy and Indian Embassy to have your travel papers in order.  Haward University in Washington DC is an excellent school. Good luck. You need to apply and  write a good mission stament. There are a lot of Indian people  in the United States that need a Doctor that speak their language.  I think you have a good chance to get in the residence program.

1. jirel profile image69
      jirelposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for answering..smile. Umm but I am not an Indian. I am a Nepali..We are different countries.smile I actually want to know how can I apply from my country. Also the number of exams I have to give if I am applying in UK.

working