Why fresh graduate can't apply or can't get a job ? When infact they are qualified with the work.
Why is it so hard to find a job.
firstly, ask your college for help to get jobs, they can recommend factories or offices vacancies. Most employers are looking for low pay workers if no experience. Qualification do matters but not the salary.
Reasons why it may be hard to for a new grad to find a job
1. Whatever their major was it is not in demand!
2. The school they attended may not be respected in the industry.
3. They have absolutely no work history! (Not even as an intern)
4. Will not consider working outside the area where they grew up/live.
5. Refuse to take an entry level position/expects a high salary.
6. Resume lacks any significant accomplishments.
7. Poor verbal communication and interview skills
8. Did no networking/preparation for finding jobs while in school.
9. Not using all the job hunting tools available including agencies.
10. They really don't want a job and put in a lackadaisical effort.
All ten are good reasons about which employers have spoken to me. Facial expression and attitude can be a big problem during interviews. We advise mock interview practice, but many job seekers do not want to practice them.
by Marcus T Caine5 months ago
Which is better, to get your masters degree or to get experience?Would it be better to get a degree or to get experience?
by Grace Marguerite Williams5 years ago
Many recent college graduates are currently unemployed. They contend that there are very few jobs comparable to their education. There are some recent college graduates who remain unemployed 4 years...
by ewbanks226 years ago
Why can't I seem to get the job application form to fill out ? II get sites to go on but never get the actual application to fill out , why is this , if going on-line is the only way to get hired by home-depot.
by Grace Marguerite Williams3 years ago
What words of advice would you give a Ph.D. graduate who is in a job beneath his/hereducational qualifications? A distant relative of mine has a son in his early 30s who has obtained a Ph.D. in Literature. He...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.