Why fresh graduate can't apply or can't get a job ? When infact they are qualified with the work.
Why is it so hard to find a job.
firstly, ask your college for help to get jobs, they can recommend factories or offices vacancies. Most employers are looking for low pay workers if no experience. Qualification do matters but not the salary.
Reasons why it may be hard to for a new grad to find a job
1. Whatever their major was it is not in demand!
2. The school they attended may not be respected in the industry.
3. They have absolutely no work history! (Not even as an intern)
4. Will not consider working outside the area where they grew up/live.
5. Refuse to take an entry level position/expects a high salary.
6. Resume lacks any significant accomplishments.
7. Poor verbal communication and interview skills
8. Did no networking/preparation for finding jobs while in school.
9. Not using all the job hunting tools available including agencies.
10. They really don't want a job and put in a lackadaisical effort.
All ten are good reasons about which employers have spoken to me. Facial expression and attitude can be a big problem during interviews. We advise mock interview practice, but many job seekers do not want to practice them.
by ewbanks22 6 years ago
Why can't I seem to get the job application form to fill out ? II get sites to go on but never get the actual application to fill out , why is this , if going on-line is the only way to get hired by home-depot.
by Grace Marguerite Williams 3 months ago
obtaining employment for a recent college graduate? Many job counselors indicate that it takes AT LEAST SIX MONTHS between graduating from college and finding a reasonable job. Many recent college graduates want to rest before pursuing any type of employment. Others want to...
by Rakim Cheeks 2 years ago
Why is it hard for college students to find a job after they graduate?
by Grace Marguerite Williams 3 years ago
What words of advice would you give a Ph.D. graduate who is in a job beneath his/hereducational qualifications? A distant relative of mine has a son in his early 30s who has obtained a Ph.D. in Literature. He elected to be unemployed rather than to take a job beneath him;waiting for a...
by vamenasco 3 years ago
Does a college degree really help land/ keep a great job in today's society? Your thoughts?With pay cuts and lay offs on the rise in today's culture, can having a degree(s) guarantee your spot among employers? Please share your insights.
by Marcus T Caine 9 months ago
Which is better, to get your masters degree or to get experience?Would it be better to get a degree or to get experience?
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|