Describe your culture down below.

1. Ashley CathcartM profile image72
    Ashley CathcartMposted 2 years ago

Describe your culture down below.

I am interested in writing a hub about being able to accept the diversity of the different cultures and I would like to show how interesting different cultures are!  Thanks! smile

2. Akriti Mattu profile image78
    Akriti Mattuposted 2 years ago

I am an Indian.

India's cultural heritage dates back to 5000 years. Very few countries in the world has a social and religious structure which withstood invasions and persecution and yet kept its identity by being resilient enough to absorb, ignore or reject all attempts to radically change or destroy them. Indian culture is unique because of its diversity and variety in physical, religious, racial, linguistic and artistic fields.India’s rich heritage and culture remains unparalleled, and the country’s unity in diversity is still being looked at with awe by the entire world.

Despite being a plural society with diverse communities, ethnic races and people speaking different languages, democracy remains firm in India. The greatness of India is that though it had encountered invasions, it never went on the offensive and did not invade any part of the world. smile

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

I am a chinese living in a malay country. Iur national languague is malay but my mother tongue is English, chinese is my second language although i don't know hiw to read nor write, just speak and listen. Chinese are very conservative in our country, not open minded, superstitions is very high and freedom of speech is almost nought.