Do you miss the Longest Day of the year 2015?

1. Venkatachari M profile image54
    Venkatachari Mposted 2 years ago

Do you miss the Longest Day of the year 2015?

Due to clouds and rains, it is no more longest day, today here in Hyderabad, India. It is as normal as any other day or even shorter with sun not appearing and evening becoming dark early.
    Do you also experience like so anywhere there?

2. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

I did not realize the summer solstice was yesterday and Father's Day here in the States to boot. I sleep in the evenings, so really missed it altogether. I peeked on the web reading it is one of the longest day's of History too. Interesting.

Sharing is I have a friend in Sweden. They celebrate this day with an event called Midsummer's Eve. It is as big if not bigger than Christmas for them as a celebration. It was if I remember her sharing a partly cloudy day while I am not sure of the night. Sorry you were not able to enjoy the length of day Venkatachari M. The days are longer now anyway so hopefully those will benefit you :-)

1. Venkatachari M profile image54
      Venkatachari Mposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your revelations. It is great to know that Swiss celebrate this occasion as big as Christmas. I never new it. Regarding not enjoying longest day, it doesn't affect me. I already knew it through my experiences and I enjoy shorter days more

working