jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

What did you see first?

1. Sakshi Davessar profile image69
    Sakshi Davessarposted 2 years ago

What did you see first?

The glass full of water or the small amount of water being poured from the bottle?
    Answer this and I will tell how we can actually relate it to life and its matters.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12755762_f260.jpg

2. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12703304_f260.jpg

A wonderful, abundant, & refreshing glass of water to quench & soothe one's thirst.  The water is so clear & fresh.

Sakshi Davessarposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your response. A great answer indeed !

2. manatita44 profile image84
      manatita44posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Wow! Grace. What a beautiful image!

3. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 2 years ago

Well, I think I read your comment first. Makes it difficult. Perhaps it is water being poured into a glass from a bottle.

Oh yes the question appears before the image. and then we actually look at the image with the view point of the question. Nevertheless, Thank you for your precious comment manatita.

4. ronbergeron profile image84
    ronbergeronposted 2 years ago

I first saw the air bubbles in the water, then the water in the glass, then the water being poured from the bottle.

Thank you for the response

5. Sakshi Davessar profile image69
    Sakshi Davessarposted 2 years ago

So here is the relation of this question to life :

Most of us must have seen the glass first. Even i did the same. In life also, we rely or expect great things to happen or visualize them as the sole reason for our happiness and goodwill. But, we actually do not focus on the minor or tiny things (symbolized by the water being poured from the bottle) of our life, those small moments and memories that are capable of generating little happiness and are likely to make our life more precious. I know life brings a lot many tensions too and it is not easy to focus on little things but surely there will be a way out, there will be some light after the denser dark. So, try to live those small but quality moments.

working