What do you consider to be the 10TH CIRCLE OF HELL? Dante in his book The Divin

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

What do you consider to be the 10TH CIRCLE OF HELL?  Dante in his book The Divine Comedy

described the 9th circle of hell as the very worst part of hell; however, I decided to do one better, adding the 10th circle of hell.

2. tsmog profile image81
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

This is a great question Grace! Having read once in ancient times of my life in my early twenties some forty years travel, I remember that period well. I had to peek at Wiki to remind me each circle. Alas, a most wonderful adventure writing with reflection. The first chapter is about Limbo and the last is Treachery aimed at pride leading to the center where Lucifer stands. So, certainly becomes some awareness of spirituality, while not really religion. That is because each circle simply is of human nature. That can be learned with life for us each on our own journey listening to the whispers of each of Dante’s circles.

That said, I think the 10th may simply be titled “Choice”. I see that tenth circle kinda’ like is really a large circle radiating around the other nine. Learning of the nine one stands knowing is seen is self and within is simply the nature of ‘me’. Choice is to learn each familiar circle again as presented opportunity offering blessings or lessons again both being of value for self and others. If a circle within Hell then within that larger circle or choose outside with wisdom. No matter the circle ‘Choice’ offers opportunity with ‘Decision’.