jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Is it True that successful people start before they are ready?

1. threekeys profile image80
    threekeysposted 18 months ago

Is it True that successful people start before they are ready?

Please elaborate and give an example

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13152914_f260.jpg

2. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 18 months ago

You have to start somewhere. If you are waiting until you are "ready" and all of your pieces are in place you will be waiting a long time.

For example in starting a blog. No matter how much you tweak and change you eventually have to publish it and start putting out posts. From there you may realize that something is not working and you have to change it. Or you realize the niche you really want to be writing about and you change it. 

http://jamesclear.com/successful-people … feel-ready

threekeysposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Good points Chloe.
      I too have recently been receiving the writings of James Clear. Have to look at this one. Thanks.

3. Ericdierker profile image56
    Ericdierkerposted 18 months ago

Cool question. I think there is a sense of order that we meet here. We use the phrase "not ready" but we are ready. We just lack the courage. We all know that life will throw us curve balls. We all know that things almost never go exactly as planned. But the only way a swimmer can be a winner is by diving into the water.
    That reminds me, I am behind in publishing some hubs. I got excuses but that is what they are.

threekeysposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Look forward to reading those Hubs!

4. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 18 months ago

No. It is a way of saying that they apply assiduousness or commitment, perhaps. Still, everything begins in the inner world in seed form. One just does not jump from A to Z. Still, perhaps one can say that they came with good Karma, but again this only implies that the preparation had already been done. Much Love, ThreeKeys

5. threekeys profile image80
    threekeysposted 18 months ago

Yes if there is the existence of karma, of good karma then I agree with you-the preparation had already been done.

working