jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Was there ever a world-wide flood event in history?

1. Reluctant Revival profile image74
    Reluctant Revivalposted 17 months ago

Was there ever a world-wide flood event in history?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13182069_f260.jpg

2. profile image62
    peter565posted 17 months ago

Well, the mythology of the flood come into existence due to real nature disaster around 10000 years ago.

Most people think despite human been around for at least 20000 years, civilization has only been around for the past 10000 years, starting with Egypt as the oldest, and China 5000 years as the third oldest.

However, prior to that, many civilzation did exist. But that was during the ice age, most of those early cities are build at location, which are now under water. After the ice age melt down, the sea level rise, many places that was once land, became water, and people are forced to move to higher ground, it was the largest nature disaster in human history. Today, archeologists have continue to discover ancient cities, that is build up to 15000 years ago, some have already reached bronze age. Including cities been found at the bottom of Atlantic ocean, the Taiwan strats (sea between Taiwan and China), the sea floor between India and Shirlanka and so on.

1. Reluctant Revival profile image74
      Reluctant Revivalposted 17 months agoin reply to this

Can you give me references so I can research this further please?

2. profile image62
      peter565posted 17 months agoin reply to this
    3. Reluctant Revival profile image74
      Reluctant Revivalposted 17 months agoin reply to this

I was referring to evidence of the world wide flood, not Lillith and Ishtar myths.

4. profile image62
      peter565posted 17 months agoin reply to this

Look up one information on ice age melt down. Much of it resemble the flood and is why many historian believe that is where the mythology of the flood came from, nearly all culture, have similar mythology

working