jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

During 19th century, there were Europeans fighting western troops in Chinese arm

1. profile image61
    peter565posted 17 months ago

During 19th century, there were Europeans fighting western troops in Chinese army, ur thought?

One method Chinese Communist Party use to secure its power, is encouraging racism against none Asians. European Imperialism in 19th century, become a perfect tool to achieve the goal. While other Asian nation, don't denier then Europe was an ass, they had enough of the Communist propaganda and release info of white people fighting in Chinese army, in 19th century, most of these people are descendants of 17th & 18th century migrants to China. In China French war, Chinese gov even send some of these white women into French army as spies, resulting in many French defeat in the war.

2. profile image60
    Setank Setunkposted 17 months ago

This is a bit confusing because of the title. The '19th Century' is the period of time also known as the 1800's. Communism in China evolved in the 1900's which is the 20th Century.
    I assume the China French War is what we call the French Indo-China War in the West. But either way this is a very interesting bit of information. Can you tell me more about it.

1. profile image61
      peter565posted 17 months agoin reply to this

I know in 17th century, China army had a special forces, all soldiers are white, decent from refugees escaping inquisition, because of their such past, they were extremely loyal, to China's Emperor, even entrust as the Emperor's body guards.

2. profile image60
      Setank Setunkposted 17 months agoin reply to this

I ask about the European whites because China has around 40 million Turkic people (Caucasians).

3. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 17 months ago

Are you referring to the Opium Wars, where the English essentially went to war to force China to allow them to import drugs and profit from it?

working