jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is creative thought mysterious, mystical, and magical?

1. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 10 months ago

Is creative thought mysterious, mystical, and magical?

Creative thought is said to lead artists, writers, and even problem solvers.

2. The0NatureBoy profile image54
    The0NatureBoyposted 10 months ago

Because I recognize "predestination" makes everything planned from eternity to eternity I suggest it IS mysterious and mystical because we are in a state of blindness to the actuality of what's going on around us. However, if we were insightful to the actuality then it would not be either.

I don't recognize magic either. Knowing infinity is a single cycle forming opposing versions of itself, magic is the use of that knowledge and understanding how to integrate the elements to produce something few others of our plane are able to accomplish.

Following that line of thought "creative thought" is one manifesting what their destiny require of them - the "them" means the life-force that has manifested itself as a particular personality.

1. Ericdierker profile image58
      Ericdierkerposted 10 months agoin reply to this

I thought it was way back like with Francis Bacon and Renes' Descartes that we debunked fatalism. Predetermination is weak and leads to immorality. I decide my destination not your concepts.

2. The0NatureBoy profile image54
      The0NatureBoyposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Is your life-force immortal? Isn't that man actual are? How can you peach "everlasting life" via "faith in the resurrection of christ" if you consider yourself mortal? One can't have everlasting life and be mortal also.  Food for thought.

3. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 10 months ago

I'm an artist, and have been for most of my life. There is nothing mysterious, mystical or magical about creative thought. It's learned behavior.

In the same one someone can be taught to think analytically, someone can be taught to think creatively. It's not magic. It's work, and study, and discipline.

working