jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What is life ?

1. Happy Knees profile image61
    Happy Kneesposted 8 months ago

What is life ?

I need your perspective for this

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13581648_f260.jpg

2. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 8 months ago

Some say it is what happens to you. Some say it is a gift of God or gods. And, some say it is a product of evolution.

1. mike102771 profile image83
      mike102771posted 8 months agoin reply to this

Also a board game and a breakfast cereal

2. tsmog profile image83
      tsmogposted 8 months agoin reply to this

;-) Yes, forgot about those!

3. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 8 months ago

This question has already been asked repeatedly. A search for "what is life?" on HubPages yields over 200,000 results:

https://hubpages.com/search/?s=what+is+life%3F

4. The0NatureBoy profile image53
    The0NatureBoyposted 8 months ago

Based on my experiences and integrated belief from many schools of thought, to me life "is the manifesting and de-manifesting as different beings and the process of comprehending and forgetting to complete the process which gives purpose to existence's being."

In most of my hubs I show a cycle to existence where everything comes into beings by way of an energy or spirit I call "life-force" entering into a particular manifestation such as air, water, rocks, crystals, metals, wood and flesh with each containing many other types of manifestations in them. I say earth is "a conglomeration of life types consuming one another to maintain themselves and there specie" done over and over again as different life-forces in each new manifestation because karma require every life-force to experience everything experienceable in existence.

1. Happy Knees profile image61
      Happy Kneesposted 8 months agoin reply to this

Woah Nice perspective smile

2. The0NatureBoy profile image53
      The0NatureBoyposted 8 months agoin reply to this

Thanks. We come to that perspective when we stop judging and begin integrating different schools of thought. When we recognize each existence must have a relationship to every existence objective reasoning reveals it or something like it.

working