jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What do you think needs to be humanity's primary goal?

1. threekeys profile image81
    threekeysposted 3 months ago

What do you think needs to be humanity's primary goal?

Lets have a little fun with this by-imagine if us 8 billion people on the planet were actually the body cells belonging to a giant being (male or female or neither), what kind of personality would this being have and what would be its major life goal? (if we think about all the major happenings that are occurring in our world-or, the inner world of this giant being)

2. The0NatureBoy profile image54
    The0NatureBoyposted 3 months ago

All humanity's primary goal is to be the personality their manifestations demand they be because every life-force has to embed 180 degrees of every conceivable characteristic as a "sower" and independently reap the other 180 degrees of them.

Once human go through the metamorphosis called "NEW BIRTH" and become man they MAY HAVE TO continue to "reap" what they had sown as human while sowing to the spirit until they are a spiritual adult [obtained the abilities Jesus manifested, John 14:12] when all of their sowing is to the spirit as Galatians 6:7 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
    "8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting:" reveals.

1. threekeys profile image81
      threekeysposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Yes, I can understand that, when you speak in terms of, if one had a predestined path and that path was to demonstrate a certain type of personality. If the planet had a personality, what would its personality demonstrate as character and goals?

2. The0NatureBoy profile image54
      The0NatureBoyposted 3 months agoin reply to this

The planet's personality is a school providing a place life-forces can experience Karma on every possible level and of even the inanimate beings human don't consider as living beings. Something like it is true of every body visible to human.

3. Ericdierker profile image57
    Ericdierkerposted 3 months ago

I believe it is there. And I believe that there is a molecular connection we all have. You have said it differently than I would. But that is just parsing words.
    I have done a whole lot of international travel. Hate is not always there. Apathy is not always there. But love is always there.
    You just cannot go anywhere without husbands and wives, parents and children and some sort of do gooder out of love.
    The whole Christian notion of the two greatest commandments just fits our deepest human emotion of love.

working