An Account of Afterlife: Genesis of personal-God by One~HEAD software

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)
  1. Revirio profile image43
    Revirioposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/15905593.png
    Death is not a human phenomenon alone. Birds, animals, oceanic mammals, fishes, insects etc also die from time to time. Animals can not control their reproduction. We humans do.

After death, we humans must wait before the Program finds a new pair of parents for us. But it may take months, even years, before they actually do sex. What we dead people do during that waiting period?

I am proposing here the idea that dead folks’ heads get hooked up inside a super hi-tech VR~headset. Through this headset, they get news & views of what a dead person’s newly assigned parents — what those 2 human beings are doing — what is going on inside their home. You also get local and international video news You also get services that resemble YouTube, Netflix, etc. You get hooked inside a ginormous metaverse that was created the the One~HEAD that gave birth to God.

I am proposing here the hypothesis that there exists a Thanos-like sentient being who has all the infinity-stones and who lives in their exclusive planet. This being might be very powerful indeed, but they can not create new human minds/souls. That’s why this being is not the original One~HEAD GOD, but rather a personal-God. This personal-God being can get in and out of multiple physical bodies at will. This being stays in contact with the Earth/world via TV, smartphone, Internet etc. For this being watches TV and Internet all day long. What happens in the human world — this being tries to replicate that same thing in its planet.

The One~HEAD was actually a software. As you can copy a single piece of software into millions of machines: So the One~HEAD software got copied into human bodies, whale bodies, snake bodies, etc. The One~HEAD software was huge in size — about 54000112576699624637788014959672130000000000000004281 petabytes. It could animate hundreds of physical bodies simultaneously and could orchestrate meaningful sequences of functionalities. As we tone down Linux to install it into smaller devices like smartphones (i.e., Android operating system), so the One~HEAD software was toned down before it got installed inside human, bird, animal, etc bodies. The One~HEAD software decided to keep a version of it alive in the universe, but decided to tone it down also, so that this toned down version would not become an autocratic monster: this is the genesis of what philosophers call “personal God”. The One~HEAD created a planet exclusively for personal-God, and gifted it this home location. After that, One~HEAD destroyed itself. With its destruction, personal-God lost the power to replicate itself: Hence it no longer remained as the Absolute Being who could give birth to new human minds/souls.

As we all know, softwares and operating systems can not be annihilated: All that we can hopefully do, is to ‘control’ them and give them a trajectory. The personal-God can not be controlled. It is semi-autocratic by its genesis. Human beings can not be controlled either. What happens after humans die is that they get frustrated. Because most humans do not engage actively into philosophy, so they can not envision any other future except reincarnation into a human home. So a lack of engagement into an active philosophical life is the reason that dead human beings fail to recognize that the paradise that they have always been seeking — that paradise is actually the freedom that comes from the power to enter inside a (human) body at will, and the power to also leave from that body at will.

I am proposing here the conclusion that the salvation of mankind from the tyrannies of a semi-autocratic personal-God rests with a culture of tremendous philosophical enquiry and activity: Although the personal-God can not create new human minds/souls, it does interfere in the daily life of the world by initiating earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, atmospheric disturbances etc — personal-God do all these via the power of the reality~stone. Until we humans can envision a life where the human spirit can leave and enter, and enter and leave, (human) bodies at will — we humans will never get the paradise that we always wanted. True freedom comes with philosophy. We break the enslavement of physical disturbances via philosophical insight. There existed a genuine GOD who could create new units of sentience. That real GOD is dead. What we have now is a tyrant-God, and it is powerful because it does not reincarnate as we humans do. The only real weapons to fight against this entity are philosophical armaments.

2. Misbah786 profile image86
    Misbah786posted 2 years ago

What do we dead people do during that waiting period?

We sit back and relax, saying to ourselves, "Thank God, at least I'm free now."!! At least this is what I'll be doing. tongue

Perhaps you're saying that virtual reality violates the privacy of people who have to be the new parents of the deceased. Cruel you. Lol!! big_smile

I have a few questions about this post, and I'd love to explore more of your philosophical and imaginative ideas. smile

#1) Who gave birth to the One~HEAD?

#2) Why did that One~HEAD end up destroying itself? Was it experiencing any pain as a result of its own actions or creation? I mean,why would any superior power want a reduction in power?

#3 Human beings cannot be controlled either. Why? What makes you believe that? Wondering . . .

I like that paradise is actually the freedom that comes from the power to enter inside a (human) body at will, and the power to also leave from that body at will.

The only real weapons to fight against this entity are philosophical armaments #LovePhilosophy big_smile
    By the way, why to fight against that entity? Some philosophical thoughts on that? smile

Very interesting post. I enjoyed reading and answering it  smile

Thank you!

1. Revirio profile image43
      Revirioposted 2 years agoin reply to this

The main question that we need to seek an answer to, is this: Can sentience be created? It may be argued that even a rock is sentient in its thing-in-itself level. But we must exclude those things for the sake of keeping this conversation simple. I’m talking about the kind of sentience that is observed, when, let’s say, we cage a leopard, or an eagle, etc. They do exhibit internal violence which is a result from the fact that they are sentient beings. This type of sentience is well-known and documented worldwide, and even in outer space (e.g. inside the International Space Station).

A real GOD ought to be able to create new units of sentience. But evidence, observations, experiences suggest that we are not witnessing the phenomenon of new sentience being created — we are rather witnessing a recycling of already available souls. The total number of souls seems to be fixed. This suggests that there existed a state of being when all these souls existed as an unified organism. This organism existed beyond the frameworks time and temporal existence. This organism rather gave birth to time and temporal existence. The material universe — which is built upon the frameworks of time — is rather fragile. Upon a certain point during its history, its solidness dissolves, and it again enters the thing-in-itself manifestation of timelessness. All records get destroyed. The organism regains its totality.

https://hubstatic.com/15906825_f1024.jpg

Now it may be asked here what is the meaning of this elaborate matrix? I think the answer is this: There is actually no meaning in all of this. It is rather a game. The beauty of this game is that it must be played — by everyone — even by personal-God. No one can escape from this.

After each dissolution of the material universe, a new material universe gets rebuilt by the Unified-ORGANISM. And the game continues. The kernel reason of the game, is joy. We do this because we are sentient, and we love to hunt for meaningful activities.

The next question that ought to be asked, is this: How many times this game will be played? The answer is this: Infinite number of times — until a reasonable equilibrium of ‘worth’ is reached. The Marxist revolution, the Nazi-theory led world wars, the USA-Russia tensions etc — all these are external exhibitions of the aforementioned quest for equilibrium. Because sentient beings want to love, and want to be loved — we may conclude that the foundation of life is rather communist in its composition — and not anarchic.

Because the game is open-ended, and will be played infinite number of times: we ought to remain enthusiastic towards life. It means that everyone ill get infinite number of chances to become, say, a millionaire, or a billionaire, etc

(Before the very first material universe was created, the quality of everyone’s consciousness was infantile. We were then playing infantile games — alone and also in group(s). For how long this continued — for how many years — we don’t know: because our measurement schemes of time doesn’t apply to the timelessness~sphere. After the destruction of each new material universe, we become more and more mature, and want to play more sophisticated games.)
      https://hubstatic.com/15906826.jpg

1. Misbah786 profile image86
        Misbah786posted 2 years agoin reply to this

What a great response, loved it. As always, you have left me speechless, why do I always forget I am talking with a genius. Silly me! smile

But one question remained unanswered:

Why did that One~HEAD end up destroying itself? Was it experiencing any pain as a result of its own actions or creation? I mean,why would any superior power want a reduction in power smile

Because it wished to be loved? Or is it simply how the game was designed and should be played?

3. Misbah786 profile image86
    Misbah786posted 22 months ago

This was Tanmoy's last HubPages forum post.

The last question I posed to him on this forum went unanswered because he did not appear on HubPages for about two weeks before his death. He told me that he had written an answer to my question but had never posted it. I have no idea what he wrote. I wish he had posted his response here.

1. AliciaC profile image94
      AliciaCposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Tanmoy had some fascinating and very thought-provoking ideas. Thank you for sharing this post, Misbah. I think it’s great to share Tanmoy’s ideas so that people who missed them when they were first published can think about them. He can’t respond, but we can certainly ponder his ideas.

Misbah786posted 22 months agoin reply to this

Linda, thank you so much for your thoughtful and kind words. I have read a lot of his works that he never published anywhere. His dream was to write a book on philosophy. I feel sad he left so soon. I wish he was still here with his boundless enthusiasm. I've never seen anyone as talented as him.
        Blessings to you!

4. Jodah profile image91
    Jodahposted 22 months ago

Thanks for sharing, Misbah. I hope one of Tanmoy’s ideas is true..that after you die you are assigned a new set of parents. He deserves that.

Misbah786posted 22 months agoin reply to this

Thank you so much for your kind words, John. Tanmoy has always believed that one day his reincarnated soul would come across his works. I don't believe in reincarnation but I really want his soul to come across his works. So that he can see how much his friends miss him. smile
      Take care and have a lovely day, my friend.
      Blessings always!!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)