Transferring Credits?

  1. stephaniekawula profile image58
    stephaniekawulaposted 6 years ago
    Facts I know: I know community colleges allow you to get your associate's degree. I know that colleges and universities allow you to get your bachelor's, master's, and doctorate degrees. I know you can transfer credit from community colleges to 4-year institutions.

    My question here is: Is it possible to go to community college (but not get your associate's) and have all of those credits transfer to a 4- year institution so you can graduate earlier? In essence, cutting out the general education requirements.