All-Time Horrible Ideas for Sitcoms
- My Mother the Martian: space aliens take up residence in rural Mississippi. The father teaches at the local community college, the mother works at Subway, the oldest child is a backup linebacker on the High School football team and the twins are in elementary school. Hilarity ensues.
- Kia Nights: a college professor with dual PhDs in chemistry and Nuclear Physics gets burned out and takes a job selling used cars in Silicon Valley. Hilarity ensues.
- Fight at the Museum: a second-rate professional boxer moves into a sublet apartment above a natural history museum and takes a job as the night curator. Hilarity ensures.
- Sting of Queens: a family of itinerant beekeepers sets up shop on an inner-city rooftop in New York. Painful hilarity ensues.
- What I Spike about You: Two sisters move out west and get jobs working on the railroad all the live-long day. Hilarity ensues.
- Star Floors: intergalactic handy-men use strange mystic powers to remodel kitchens of the rich and famous. Hilarity ensues.
- Rome Improvement: neo-classic iconoclastic crime scene investigators find hilarity ensuing beneath the Colosseum.
- Stillmore Girls: friends and family engage in witty repartee about nothing and everything. Absolutely No hilarity ensures.
- Half and a Half Men: polar opposite brothers open a coffee shop and raise a young boy in the barista life. Hilarity ensues.
- Accordions to Jim: a strangely uninteresting family with no
redeeming social or psychological qualities finds relief from their
tedium by forming a polka band. Hilarity makes a valiant stand, but
fails to ensue.
- Louisiana Atlanta: with the support of
his family, a tax accountant maintains a secret hidden life as an
actuary. Hilarity keels over from boredom.