- Entertainment and Media
A History Of Levis Jeans Ads
Many Levis Jeans Ads Are Classics
Levi's Jeans are classic, an American standard. Throughout my life I have always had 2 or 3 pair in the closet. You probably have as well.
There are many reasons we wear Levi's. They are versatile, inexpensive and they usually look great on your butt (Photo by Lunita). If you have not changed your weight much, you can simply buy a pair without even trying them on and know how your Levi's will fit.
But did you realize how much the Levis ads have been a part of your life? Below, intermixed between Levis shopping opportunities, you willl find a sample Levis Ad from each decade 70s, 80s, 90s and 00's. I invite you to take a walk down memory lane of an American standard.
The Most Popular Levis Jeans
Levis MENS jeans
Levis Jeans are some of the best selling clothes for men. But which style? These are the most popular Levi's Jeans on the market
* 550 Relaxed Fit: A relaxed fit through the seat and thigh and a slightly tapered leg
* 505 Regular Fit: A classic fit with a straight leg
* 559 Relaxed Fit : A relaxed fit through the seat and thigh and a straight leg
* 501 Shrink to Fit: Original fit with classic seat and thigh
Levi's Men's 505 Regular Fit Jean
70s Levi's Nostalgia - Levis Ad from the 1970s
I remember this old Levis Jeans Ad, do you?
Levi's Men's 501 Shrink To Fit Jean
What Is Your Opinion About Levis? - Tell us your thoughts about Levis
When you buy Jeans, do you prefer Levis?
Yes, I am almost exclusively buying Levis
Levi's Men's 559 Relaxed Straight Jean
80s Levis Ad - This racey Levis Ad had a bit of comedy built in
This sexy Levis commercial reminds me of the old joke:
Doorbell rings: Brrrring, Brrrring
Scantily dressed lady behind the door: "Yes Who is it"?
Man's voice calls out to her: "blind man"
Thinking she is safe, she opens the door.
Man says "Wow! You Look Great! Now, where would you like me to hang these blinds?"
Levi's 518 Juniors' Superlow Boot Cut Jean
This Junior Levis is one of Levis most popular jeans for women. Cute and Elegant
90s Levis TV Ad Featuring A Young Brad Pitt - Levis Ad from the early 90s
This is a classic Levis Ad featuring a young Brad Pitt. Do you rememeber Brad Pitt looking like this?
How To Wash Your Levis
To retain the deep dark blue as long as possible
Follow these steps to keep your jeans looking as new and crisp as possible:
* Wash your Levis as little as possible. Everytime you wash them, you will lose some color.
* Turn your Levis inside out. This will protect both the color and the finish of your jeans.
* Wash in COLD water
* Use a minimum of water and detergent
* Wash on a gentle cycle.
* Wash for the minimum time possible.
* Line Dry
* For best results follow the instructions above, but wash by hand.
Levi's 550 Women's Relaxed Boot Cut Jean - Levis relaxed jean is a comfortable alternative
Be relaxed and comfortable in this relaxed boot cut Levis Jean
Search for Levis Jeans - Didn't find the Levis you want? Do a search!
This site features only the most popular Levis Jeans. If you did not find the Levis you wanted here, search for the Levis Jeans you are looking for.
Levi's 505 Women's Straight Leg Jean - Levis sexy straight leg jeans
Cool Levi jeans at an excellent price.
Modern Levis AD that LOOKS like an old Black and White Thriller - Check out this Levis Ad. Looks like a black and white thriler
This Levis Ad only looks like a classic. It blends Levi's creativity with a touch of humor.
Levi's 512 Women's Plus For Every Body Perfectly Shaping Bootcut Jean - Levis Jeans in Plus Sizes
Levis now make a line of jeans for plus size women. Plus size women love them. Check them out.
Poll: How Many Levis Ads Do You Remember - Take the test below.
Did you do it? Did you walk down memory lane? How many of the Levis Ads do you remember?
From the 4 Levis Ads above, how many have you seen?
A Brief History Of Levis
Do you know where Levis Started?
* Levi's jeans were started by Jacob Davis and Levi Strauss in San Francisco California.
* In the 1870's the company began manufacturing denim overalls. Levi's jeans only started in the 1920's
* Levis Jeans became widely popular in the 1950s when Hollywood celebrities such as Elvis Presley, James Dean, and Marlon Brando began to wear them.
* Levis got another boost in the 70s when the hippie generation sported bell bottom, tie dyed and embroidered jeans.
* In the 80s, stone washed, worn and torn jeans were the fashion.
Because of their relatively low cost, functionality, excellent quality and great fit, Levis Jeans have become part of many fashion trends and are likely to be with us for a very long time.
What did you think about these old Levis Ads? Do you remember any of these old Levis Jeans Ads? Tell use your thoughts about Levis Jeans or the Ads or anything else.