Ten Motivational Sayings YOU can give the Dalai Lama on Google+
I started my day out by learning the Dalai Lama has a profile on google+. It’s now shockingly apparent to me that I have been living in a cave for the last few years. The Dalai Lama has over two million followers, (not surprising), but what really caught my eye were some of the inspirational comments left for the Dalai Lama! People actually leave their own motivational comments for this great man, this great thinker.
One comment left for the Dalai Lama read:
"What you get is what you give in return, that is the basic rule of life, Dalai Lama"..
!!!! My Jaw Dropped.
Whether you're religious, spiritual or not, you have to realize (and appreciate) this man who “at 16 lost his freedom, at 24 lost his country, and for the last 50 years has faced all sorts of problems” -- the Dalai Lama, has spent his entire life meditating, praying and thinking…about everything.
It’s been his job. It’s what he does, it’s who he is. If anyone knows motivation it's him. He’s probably thought about everything already, ……or has he? Here’s my top ten list of Inspirational comments you can leave the Dalai Lama , and maybe make his day.
- HANG IN THERE Dalai Lama!
- Reach for the Moon Dalai Lama, if you miss you'll be among the stars.
- It’s better to be hated for what you are Dalai Lama, then loved for what you are not…
4. Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass Dalai Lama, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
5. Ambition. Aspire to climb as High as you can Dream, Dalai Lama.
6. “Stuff Happens”, Dalai Lama.
7. All you need is Love, Dalai Lama.
8. Remember Dalai Lama, Today is the Tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
9. He who Laughs, Lasts, Dalai Lama.
10. Life is a Box of Chocolates Dalai Lama, you never know what your gonna get.
Have any suggestions, feel free to leave comments (please post them here, not on his actual Google+ profile!).
Some of my other hubs include:
- Did You know that some of the beach sand in Florida actually comes from the Sahara Desert?
- Purchasing a diamond ring? Man Made (lab-created) Diamonds are now Colorless
- Who invented the Caesar Salad?
- 147 Days left in 2012 until the Mayan Apocalypse and the World comes to an END
- 11 ways to LOOK Smarter than any of your coworkers (and possibly intimidate them with your brain).