What is your favorite performance by brilliant actor and comic genius, Robin Williams?

As we all mourn the loss of the truly gifted Robin Williams, my mind is flooded with all of his truly wonderful performances on television, film and stand-up comedy productions. Here are just a few that I am reminded of: Mork & Mindy (1978-1982); Good Will Hunting (1997); Dead Poets Society (1989); Mrs. Doubtfire (1993); and, Aladdin - voice (1992). If you can just narrow down your favorite performance by Robin Williams, please share which one and why. Thank you answering and remembering.

chef-de-jour profile image88

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

Hello chef-de-jour, Ah, yes, The Fisher King was a truly fantastic role, just for the reason you have described here! I had forgotten about the Muppets, so thank you for mentioning that one too. Awesome answer!

Genna East profile image88

Genna East says

• Genna East profile image

Genna East 3 years ago

By the way, Robin's participation in the film helped get it made. He took a big cut in salary but had faith in the film, and in Matt and Ben.

ocfireflies profile image80

ocfireflies says

Hi Kim, wow, that is a beautiful way to describe that movie, and I agree. Awesome choice. So glad to see you, and I pray all is well with you and your family. Hugs

Hi manatita, Thank you for answering, dear heart. When are you going to publish a poem? Hope all is well in your world. I am terrible with names of movies too.

Doris Dancy profile image79

Doris H. Dancy (Doris Dancy) says

Hi Doris, I know, it is so very hard to just narrow it down to one, as I cannot seem to do it LOL. Both of your choices are truly great movies no doubt about that and his particular roles in each are excellent.

tameka carodine profile image59

Tameka Carodine says

Hi tameka carodine, Yes, I remember laughing so hard while watching Mrs. Doubtfire, what a role! Thank you for sharing your choices here. Have a wonderful evening.