jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Legend of Korra Season 02 Begins!!!

1. Nimesh De Silva profile image82
    Nimesh De Silvaposted 4 years ago

So I have been an absolute fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender and Avatar: The Legend of Korra TV series. The Last Airbender was EPIC!!! Legend of Korra-not so much-but did not disappoint. So I see that Legend of Korra season 2 has been released and there are so much predictions about what this season will bring for Korra.

For a fact I know that Korra will be dealing with a LOT of spirits this season-hence the season is named 'Spirits'. The story will be about Korra bringing about peace to the spirits world. She did the same to the Republic City in the season one.

So who are the Korra fanatics here? What do you think about season 02?

1. aliasis profile image93
      aliasisposted 4 years ago in reply to this

YAY, KORRA! I haven't seen the first episode of season 2 yet, but I loved the first season. I know the first season got a little backlash, but I think it's only problem was that it wasn't long enough, and the idea should have been stretched a little more. I thought the atmosphere was fantastic (steampunk fantasy? YES!), and Korra herself is so freaking awesome.  I kind of like it more than Aang and Co. actually, because the characters are a bit older and it feels more mature because of that. Can't wait to see the first episode!

Nimesh De Silvaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I liked Aang better because character development was freaking EPIC!!! Throughout three seasons Aang fought with his inner demons. Aang had to overcome some serious childhood issues to become the Aang he came to be. Korra is entirely different. But I love it none the less.

2. Zelkiiro profile image86
    Zelkiiroposted 4 years ago

I've not even seen season one of Korra yet. :V

Any specific reason?

1. Zelkiiro profile image86
        Zelkiiroposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Laziness, really. I enjoyed the crap out of Avatar: The Last Airbender, so I have no legit reason for not checking Korra out yet.

LOL. I'd rather take any amount of new Aang episodes over Korra episodes. smile

working