jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (15 posts)

Celebrity Apprentice 2009

1. johnb0127 profile image70
    johnb0127posted 8 years ago

This year I think is the best year in the celebrity apprentice show with Donald Trump.  After last nights episode, I hope Dennis Rodman is the next to go.  Tell me what you think

--John

1. profile image0
      Writer Riderposted 8 years agoin reply to this

That's what I like to see, celebrities working in the real world. Why that's funny is because they're rather eccentric. Still, they'd work it harder than the average business intern.

2. profile image0
    Janettaposted 8 years ago

I am loving CA this year! I guess next week is the finale. I hope Joan wins--I can't stand Annie!!  smile

3. johnb0127 profile image70

O my gosh, r u serious?!  I HATE JOAN RIVERS!!!!! I am on Annie's side fully

4. profile image0

Uhoh...I smell a rumble big_smile LOL

5. johnb0127 profile image70

Hahaha, I just don't like her attitude.  She called Annie Hitler?!  My goodness, thats crazy!

6. profile image0

yeah, it all got a little over the top. I guess it's just a lesser of two evils sort of thing.  Should be an interesting finale. I can't wait! smile

7. johnb0127 profile image70

True that.  I love that show!

8. Profmaggy profile image60
    Profmaggyposted 8 years ago

Joan should win Mother of the Year award.  We cheered when she started defending her daughter.

9. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 8 years ago

Yes of course dahhhling! smile

10. johnb0127 profile image70

Nonono, Joan Rivers is horrible.  Shes not funny, shes just an ugly, loud-mouthed jerk!

1. profile image0
      Janettaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Whoa John, whoa!!  big_smile don't keep your feelings inside now. Let 'em out, we can handle how you really feel. hahaha big_smile

I sort of feel the same way about Annie--what a well, I'll be nice and say mean person smile

11. profile image0

woohoo...season finale tonight!!!! (hope I have power back by then sad

12. Profmaggy profile image60
    Profmaggyposted 8 years ago

Great finale for the Celebrity Apprentice.
    Donald Trump showed that integrity counts in business too.
    Joan Rivers can now add CA Champion to her impressive resume.

13. profile image0

WOOHOOO!!! got to watch the finale and I am a very happy girl!! big_smile --- sorry John! Don't mean to gloat....wait yes I do!! big_smile just teasin'  it was a good show though. Very exciting.

working