jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Movie Mania

1. Jacqueline4390 profile image91
    Jacqueline4390posted 2 years ago

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12603344.jpg
    My favorite type of movies are the action and sci-fi. Yep—I just love the Transformers! The action is nonstop and for me, it has a great storyline. Optimist Prime is my favorite and Bumble Bee comes in a close second. I also love all the Harry Potter movies but I am not quite sure where they fit. Star Wars is also a favorite for me. I have a strong concept about good versus evil where in the end good wins (but not without a lot of effort.)

When it comes to movies—what’s your favorite? What is it about these type of movies that stir your interest?

2. easylearningweb profile image89
    easylearningwebposted 2 years ago

Hi Jacqueline,

I love action movies too, and romantic comedies. I enjoyed the Transformers, but other great action movies I love are Iron Man, Avengers, Taken, Speed and True Lies. Hi tech action and special effects are awesome.

My favorite romantic comedies: Moonstruck and Serendipity; also Kate and Leopold. Great stars and chemistry!

I also love sci-fi too, especially the ones with awesome special effects. Favorites that come to mind: Terminator, Independence Day, and of course Avatar!

I also love National Treasure (1 and 2)...my favorite!!! This has great stars, great story plot and overall, just a fantastic movie.

Regards,
    Easylearningweb (Amelia)

Jacqueline4390posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Those are all some really great movies. I saw "Left Behind" with Nicolas Cage the other day and that was a great drama! I think romantic comedies are good: Runaway Bride was one of my picks!

1. easylearningweb profile image89
        easylearningwebposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the recommendation about Left Behind. I loved Runaway Bride, and let's not forget about Pretty Woman, and I also just thought of Ghost. ;-)

Jacqueline4390posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I cried every time I saw Ghost. Do watch "Left Behind" on Netflix. It is an experience! Don't forget that timeless love story - A Love Story with Ryan ONeal. Fried Green Tomatoes is a good one as well. I like Dolly Parton.

3. Jacqueline4390 profile image91
    Jacqueline4390posted 23 months ago

I think that the last movie "Jurassic World" is as entertaining as the first installment. I can't help but wonder though why the park keeps making those carnivorous creatures knowing that someone will eventually get eaten. I suppose that the revenue outweighs the risks!

working