jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

why do people want to follow the hip hop culture

1. profile image42
    huytrposted 8 years ago

why do people want to follow the hip hop culture

2. illminatus profile image72
    illminatusposted 8 years ago

Its a lifestyle. The Baggier clothes and bass pounding music is equalivant to the hippie style of the 50s and 60s

3. Drew Breezzy profile image70
    Drew Breezzyposted 8 years ago

because they think it makes them "cool"

it is part of their current culture

it is who they are and what they like

they like the rebellious nature

4. KoolEst profile image47
    KoolEstposted 8 years ago

The hip hop culture has been one of those dominating things for the last couple of years, the whole thing allows many to express themselves it doesn't really reach out to any group of people. but also you can be rebellious and cool its the new GREASER if you will..........

5. craigmac25 profile image50
    craigmac25posted 8 years ago

Because you have many diferent ways toexpress yourself. Clothes music the way you talk all can be different but still classified hip hop.

6. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 8 years ago

There a strong push for professional Hop-scotch in urban areas and its an inclusive sport anyone can get good at! The full contact version is alittle dangerous and should not be allowed for pre-teens or the terminally stupid without helmuts , either could get seriously hurt. And always remember no Hip-Hop in your flip-flops! Peace.

7. myhub1970 profile image57
    myhub1970posted 7 years ago

Like myself, many people were there when it all began,  hip hop music really moves the soul, besides I also produce music. Check out my blog   free-hiphop-music.blogspot.com  to download free music that I have collected over the years, I also have sound kits for all of you producers, yes for FREE!!

8. LeisureLife profile image73
    LeisureLifeposted 6 years ago