jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I've recently seen videos claiming that Michael Jackson is still alive. What do

1. tladd profile image54
    tladdposted 8 years ago

I've recently seen videos claiming that Michael Jackson is still alive. What do you think?

I saw a video of mj's funeral where the producer was claiming that a man who was in obvious disguise was really Michael. Do you think he would do such a thing for publicity and wouldn't that kill his public image?

2. Jo Atchley profile image57
    Jo Atchleyposted 8 years ago

Yes I think it would kill his image publicly but it was already badly damaged. The man had obviously become a freak through the use of drugs. I do not think he is still alive. Wishful thinking from fans; same with Elvis.

3. Didistoyz profile image58
    Didistoyzposted 8 years ago

Well of course he is and so is Elvis Presley! hehe

4. profile image0
    Rayne123posted 5 years ago

Yes he is alive and I know that for a fact. The world will be finding out shortly. He is a liar, cheat and deceiver. He was not the image he led the world to believe. He wanted everyone to think of him as God. If you watch and really notice some of his songs/video he never gives thanks to God, instead he copies God and sings about how HE is going to change the world. NOT

In some interviews I read online he says over and over "I am not God and dont want to be thought of that way" its like he says it so much, who is he trying to convince. He is a mockery to God actually.

He then stretches out his arms as if to say he is thanking God,when in reality he is trying to copy God/mock God.

He is seen in a video with a bunch of children exactly the same way God is portrayed in his scriptures. I did so much research and know so much about him, wait until you all find out. He will be charged with fraud on top of other things.

He manipulated the younger generation because he knew they were an easy target and still does the same in hiding. They know nothing about him and were not even around/born in the day. That makes them easy play for him.

Kill his public image, well that is an understatement. He is buying so many fake friends so that when he is revealed, some foolish followers will like him.

So kill his public image, wait you have not seen his real public image yet.