jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

In your opinion who do you think was the best James Bond?

1. profile image43
    skeletonsposted 8 years ago

In your opinion who do you think was the best James Bond?

2. d luck profile image40
    d luckposted 8 years ago

i think roger moore is the best! he's the right man on the right movie.

3. webismine profile image60
    webismineposted 8 years ago

It's always Pierce Brosnan in my view, he's stylish and looks perfect fit for Bond.

4. hasen profile image56
    hasenposted 8 years ago

Pierce Brosnan looks like Bond should look in my opinion.  I really like Roger Moore's style though, he made Bond his own.

5. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 8 years ago

Because he fits the image of Bond in terms of English accent, height, dark hair, stylish look and the way he presented himself in the films, I select Pierce Brosnan...My favorite is The World Is Not Enough

6. GoGranny profile image77
    GoGrannyposted 8 years ago

There is no question that Sean Connery was the original and the best. If it weren't for his terrific portrayal of Bond no one would have stayed interested enough in the character to want to see more of him.

7. profile image0
    daytripeerposted 8 years ago

Sean Connery is the only James Bond, so, he has to be the best. The other men who acted the part were doing just that, acting. Mr. Connery was, and still is, James Bond. By the same token, he was every character he has ever played which I think makes him one of the greatest actors in my life time.

8. Bo Heamyan profile image77
    Bo Heamyanposted 8 years ago

When I read the books, it was always Connery that used to pop into my imagination. He was also the only Bond who met Ian Fleming. Brosnan is Irish and you can hear it in his accent. Moore was fun in a cartoon way, Dalton was good and Lazenby was a tree-trunk. Daniel Craig, for my money, is the best since Connery, but no matter how good he is, he's not Connery. 'Dr No' is probably the most faithfull film to Ian Fleming's original character.

9. profile image0
    shinujohn2008posted 8 years ago

Pierce Brosnan is the most suitable one in that role.

10. Triplet Mom profile image78
    Triplet Momposted 8 years ago

There are have been six actors to play James Bond. They all bring something to the character.  But who is the best James Bond? When you think of James Bond which actor comes immediately to mind? read more