|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
Who do you think will be Oprah Winfrey's last guest in 2011?
Oprah just announced she is finishing up her show after 25 years. The first thing that popped into my mind was who will get the honor of being the last guest.
I would guess it will either be President Obama, Michelle Obama, or her boyfriend (can't think of his name). or some combination of the three.
Yep, more than likely Barack Obama. Oprah is going to be a big part of his 2012 campaign.
Well, President Obama was my first thought, but that would be kind of boring, don't you think? I think she will try to have someone really, really exciting. This is going to be the show you don't want to miss. I can't think of any celebrities at the moment that would draw my attention, except Michael Jackson. Oops! Dead! Maybe Elvis? Oops! Dead!
Anyway, I'm still interested in some others thoughts! Thanks for sharing.
The last guest might be someone very famous, but I think Oprah should invite someone else to host, and then be the last guest herself. Someone who might host the show is Ellen. Dear Ellen would you like to ask Oprah these startling questions:
1. Did you believe all your reactions to people's comments and answers, when did you find yourself acting beyond your own belief because you were so surprised. (for example when Tom Selleck mentioned his breakfast cereal coco pops you thought he might be seriously diabetic)
2. Have you ever regretted asking a question. (for example, when you asked Tom Selleck what his number one cereal choice is with an idea to give everyone in the audience a free sample and he picked hash browns)
3. Did it ever seem like the show wasn't long enough to do justice to the great time everyone was having. (for example, when Tom Selleck volunteered to recite excerpts from his autobiography "The Best Time".
4. Does it pay to rehearse, and what would that look like. (for example, when you decided to spend a few minutes practicing Portuguese to speak with Tom Selleck about his social justice interest in rights for men with three babies (named red, white and blue).
5. What about a show with triplets?
Best of luck Oprah, an Australian viewer (green and gold).
I don't know who it is going to be but I think Oprah herself would make a fabulous final guest.
by fishskinfreak20088 years ago
The entertainment industry WILL LOSE another legend. Thankfully, Oprah will entertain us for 2 more years.
by Castlepaloma6 years ago
A few Christian sites have Obama as Satan flying around hell with bat wings IDENTITY OF THE ANTICHRIST REVEALED 2012 Watch him and don't let you be deceived by Him. Supporters of Obama: 1.5 billion Muslims,Oprah...
by ahorseback7 years ago
Whos the best cowboy you've seen ........in modern movies , Sam Elliot , Tom Selleck , Robert Duval, Toomy Lee Jones ?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.