How do you become famous on Club Penguin

1. profile image42
    Jamsie3000posted 7 years ago

How do you become famous on Club Penguin

2. Peppergum01 profile image56
    Peppergum01posted 7 years ago

It's quite simple, all you have to do is wear rare clothes such as a floppy hat, red leigh, bunny slippers, or ect. If you don't have those then I suggest you wear the best clothes you have. It's not easy but once you wear those clothes you go somewhere crowded and start getting people your attention. Just tell them you have a cool video or something. They will crowd you and start asking questions so just easily answer them. Add all the people who want to add you and they'll tell others you added them so they will all like you! Afterwards you can delete them if you want. I hope this helps, I will be writing hubs of this. I might make a video of it too. Please tell me if this helps!

3. profile image23
    johnylumberposted 7 years ago

To be famous, you have to be rare. To be rare, you have to be old. Just wear the coolest rare clothes you got. Meet other people like Chrisdog93 and Johnylumber. Or, you can have a bunch of vids on youtube. Don't forget to tell people though. Final word is that it's very hard to be famous. You have to be lucky and cool.