jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you photographed a celebrity? If so, would that story be worthy of a Hub?

1. Ken R. Abell profile image81
    Ken R. Abellposted 7 years ago

Have you photographed a celebrity? If so, would that story be worthy of a Hub?

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I did not personally photograph a celebrity, however, John Travolta was in Massachusetts doing a movie and someone my mother knows from work lives in the area and was able to get a picture of him and have him sign it. The event is not a topic suitable for hub material, because this is the extent of what I could say about it.

3. dark eyed gazelle profile image58
    dark eyed gazelleposted 7 years ago

i have photographed musicians...of the Christian variety.  West Michigan does not get a lot of "famous" people stopping by, however, i missed Michael Douglas shooting a scene in Chicago some years back by about 4 minutes.  my sister and i thought, "what's with all these cones?  let's keep moving."...yeah, that was a forehead thumper...so, in answer to your question.  no.  but you got a lame anecdote in the process!

4. profile image0
    Bambinoposted 7 years ago

I have a photograph of Norman Wisdom taken with me,hubby and daughter at Sunderland Empire  many years ago..yes I think it would make an interesting hub,ive never thougt about it before but I maybe will get around to it one day soon.

working