Hubtrail Capstone Request?

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 56 discussions (106 posts)
  1. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Hey Hubberville,

I know there are plenty of people working on Hubtrail Hubs and I would like to post this thread, so as to get your attention.

I, myself am working on the Capstone Hub for Americas and requesting a link from every person who writes a Capstone Hub for North America(all State Hubs should link to One Capstone, then have sub-trails from that source), Canadian Provinces or Territories(again one capstone, the sub-hubs), South America(each geographically label land/state should have one capstone, then sub-hubs, as well) and least but not least Central America(again same pattern- one capstone, then sub-hubs linked).

I will be reviewing each hub for errors, tagging and design(quality of content), and leaving a comment on each.

You do not need to post a link here, but if want to, do post your title of the hub, so others can know what it is about.

As I review each hub, I will display them here, when done and added to my hub. Each hub will be shown as a reply to your title posted.

Thank you for your time, effort and cooperation in this matter.

Cagsil

1. kerryg profile image84
      kerrygposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Edit:

Nebraska HubTrail: The HubPages Guide to Nebraska Travel and Life

Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Kerry G. I do appreciate your participation, but however, I noticed you did not read my OP completely. hmm

I read your OP several times over, actually, but do not see the point of putting the title of a hub without the link, especially if you are just going to add it in yourself later. Why create an extra step for people?

If I get snipped for self-promotion, so be it, but I think that since you specifically asked for capstone hubs and Maggie and the other mods are aware of the HubTrails project, it will probably be allowed in this instance.

The reason for posting the title only was to simply keep the thread alive. Since, I am not bestowed powers that allow me to make it a sticky at the top of the forum. By people posting just the title and not the link, but sending the link to me in an email, it prevents two things from occurring...it prevents the thread from dying and your link from getting snipped, because no one asked you post a link.

I am also simply follow the rules of the forum, without favoritism being played. It opens up other doors that do not need to be opened.

Okay, I'll remove it, but I suggest you change the wording of your post a little, because as it currently reads, it sounds like posting links is fine. Also, you don't say anything about sending you the link by email in your OP.

Instead of:

"You do not need to post a link here, but if want to, do post your title of the hub, so others can know what it is about."

say something like:

"Please do not post a link to your capstone here, but send it to me by email. If you want, you can post the title of the hub here, and I will post a link as a reply to your post when I have reviewed the hub and added it to the Americas Capstone."

2. Cagsil profile image69
  2. Cagsil profile image69

Hubtrail Writers? hmm

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

HI CAGSIl I will write one about Dallas, til tomorrow? Congrats for your score 93 HOORAY! Will be back later I will eat at Chinese

Hey PDH, you can do whatever you like. It is up to you, I just asked people to do a simple task when they are done with their Hubtrail Capstone Hub?

Is there already a Texas Capstone?  Dallas would be a sub-hub, under the Texas Capstone, because Dallas is a city of Texas.

You are more than welcome to write whatever hubs you like. I am only looking for CAPSTONE Hubs, so I can finish my Hub.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
          prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Cagsil, I think Ms KCC wrote a capstone for Texas, I will just make a hub of Dallas under it

Okay PDH. smile

2. KCC Big Country profile image84
            KCC Big Countryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm a little confused about this.  Are we saying there can only be one Capstone Hub per state?  Yes, I did a Texas capstone hub, but it only has hubs I have written about Texas.  I assumed anyone else with Texas hubs could do the same.  I didn't think I would become the "official" hub.

1. rebekahELLE profile image86
              rebekahELLEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't think there are restrictions on that. I know Florida has two capstone hubs. I think the key is linking the Hubtrail hubs together and making sure the tags are correct.

3. habee profile image94
    habeeposted 13 years ago

Anyone doing a capstone for the Bahamas??

Hey Habee, I have no clue if someone is working on it. That is one of the reasons for this thread. I need the Capstone for each State.

Those who write one, send the link via email and post the title here, when I am done adding/reviewing, I will then post the link here.

I would rather people not place links here, so they do not get snipped, for self-promotion. smile

4. habee profile image94
    habeeposted 13 years ago

Cags, I already sent mine in for GA and FL.

Hey Habee, you sent your links to Ohma and she has not had time to send them to me, but don't worry about it. I went your profile and found them.

Just to let you know- the keywords on your Georgia Hub need a few more - (a) hubtrail capstone (b) hubtrail americas and hubtrail north america.

You can take out - "hubtrail" by itself, once you put these others in or not, up to you.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Hubtrail-Capstone-Georgia

I'm about to read your Florida hub. smile

5. Arthur Fontes profile image73
    Arthur Fontesposted 13 years ago

I wrote one for Massachusetts if you would like to use it.

Massachusetts Vacations History And Education

6. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 13 years ago

Thanks Cags for this thread,

mine is Arizona: Hubtrail Capstone

@ AEvans, I only have one suggestion for you and it's about one keyword you are using- arizona hubtrail capstone?

hubtrail arizona - would be fine by itself, because you have -

hubtrail capstone already. smile

1. AEvans profile image72
          AEvansposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well I will go and change it right now, thanks smile

You're welcome. You can discard the email, I just sent you. smile

1. AEvans profile image72
              AEvansposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Fixed, go check smile

7. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

Hey PDH, are those related to South America or Central America in some way??

If the Capstones are not part of Americas(North, South or Central) or Canada, then they are not part of my hub. However, might show up on the two feeds on it.

But, Thank you anyways. smile

8. Cagsil profile image69

Hey Habee,

Again, you might want to add the same keywords to your Florida hub also.

hubtrail capstone
    hubtrail americas

You already have hubtrail florida.

Thank you.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Hubtrail-Capstone-Florida

9. Cagsil profile image69

Still showing as it was before.

I refreshed my screen 10 times, to see if it would change.

I even closed the tab it was in and opened another, still the same.

I wondering if it takes time to take effect? Unknown by me.

10. Cagsil profile image69

Hey AEvans, I just sent you an email. I think we missed something in our communication. smile

11. Cagsil profile image69

Actually, AEvans there is still a problem -

You now have two of the same keyword, and the difference between them is the "dash".

You have hubtrail capstone and hubtrail-capstone

These are the same thing, when Search Engine look for them. The dash is not paid attention to or is treated like a space.

So, you can remove one of them. smile

12. Beth100 profile image70
    Beth100posted 13 years ago

Hey Cags!

I have two that would qualify for the Canadian provinces:

Travelling and Visiting Canada - The Province of British Columbia   and
    Travelling and Visiting Canada - The Province of Alberta

I will be working on one for the provinces of Saskatchewan and Manitoba.  Possibly one for Quebec too.  These will take a bit longer as I'm tight on time for other engagements.

Let me know??  smile xox

Hey Beth,

Just a couple of things I liked to suggest and that would relate to your keyword selection-

http://hubpages.com/hub/Travelling-and- … of-Alberta

delete-

hubtrail outwest

add-
      hubtrail capstone
      hubtrail alberta
      hubtrail americas
      hubtrail canada

That would be about it. I will be adding it to my hub. I left a comment.

1. Beth100 profile image70
        Beth100posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Cags. smile I'll go and edit them right now!! 

Enjoying your weekend?

13. Cagsil profile image69

Hey Beth, here is your other hub-

http://hubpages.com/hub/Travelling-and- … h-Columbia

Again, keywords-

delete-

hubtrails-westcoast
    hubtrails * the "s" doesn't belong.

add-

hubtrail canada
    hubtrail americas
    hubtrail british columbia
    hubtrail capstone

Other than that, you're all set. smile

And, yes I am enjoying my weekend. smile wink

I hope you are as well and doing well.

I'm somewhat exhausted, but trying to catch up on HP.  Haven't had much time on hand to be here.  Thanks for asking.

I've left a couple of the hubtrail tags because RedElf had asked me to.  She's including me in one of her feeds.

BTW, only the first 15 tags will be picked up by the RSS feed.  I think that's how it works...  or I might be hallucinating this answer from last week....tongue

Will edit the BC one next.

14. Cagsil profile image69

You're welcome Beth smile

15. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 13 years ago

Beth you are correct. Hp only recognizes the first 15 tags.

16. Cagsil profile image69

Then I would suggest that you prioritize your keywords, so that HubPages' feed picks up the appropriate keywords it needs.

Hence, make sure that the hubtrail keywords are ahead of others, so as to be within the first 15 keywords.

I realize you are tired and I am a patient person. I remember reading that same thing you did. I also remember, the advice I just gave you, as an answer to solve any problems.

That is why the keywords are essential to connecting the entire network of hubs that are incorporated into HubtrailTravelGuide.com and pinned to the GOOGLE Map, which Arthur is doing.

smile

17. Cagsil profile image69

Oh, and if you did not know Haunty has setup another site also.

What site?!?  yikes

I can't keep up!!  We need a list or something....maybe if someone sends me all the info, I can input into Excel or something and keep it all organized!

Hey Beth,

Here that link  http://hubable.com/

18. Beth100 profile image70

Ohma and Cags, have I thanked you both for all the great help and work that you're doing on the HubTrail guide?  I know that I haven't thanked everyone for all their contributions, so THANK YOU!!!

I've edited the tags in both hubs and brought the hubtrail tags to the top 15.  Is there an easier way to move them up (like drag and drop...which didn't work for me) instead of deleting the top ones and then rekeying them in?  This didn't quite work either as a page refresh replaced these at the top again. I just deleted the tags I thought were unneccessary (or just in the way)  lol  couldn't care less at this point other than having the hubtrail tags at the top  :lol

Again, THANK YOU for all of your hard work!! 

I'm going to catch some sleep now...wake up call in 3 hours and more driving in the snow and rain (yup, snowing again tonight).

Love ya!  xox

19. Cagsil profile image69

Good night Beth. smile

20. Beth100 profile image70

Night Cags! smile

21. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 13 years ago

Beth Haunty's site is great I have a link to it on "Hubtrail" you should have a look when you have time.

22. Cagsil profile image69

Hey Ohma,

While you are here, would you please email me any links you have for Capstone Hubs that you have for - Americas, remember to include Canada.

If you prefer to put them up here, then you can do that too, and I'll take them from here. Up to you?

Pretty please..... smilebig_smile

23. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 13 years ago
  24. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 13 years ago

That will keep you busy for a while I will add more as I am aware of them. Most people quit sending the links to me.

Okay, Thank you very much. Looks like I have work to do later on today. Much appreciated. smile

25. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 13 years ago

I wish there were more we have nothing from South or Central America. and many of the states are not covered either. sad

26. Cagsil profile image69

Well, I am sure others hub writers will join in, as they work their way into the forum. We have to manage with what we have to work with.

Is other places around the world covered? One Capstone for Europe and UK, and middle east or any others. If so, once I put mine up, it will connect both sides of the water, on both sides of Americas.

West coast States can link across to Hawaii, Hawaii, can link to Japan or to Australia.

East Coast could link from State to Europe or UK.

Just a thought....lots to cover. LOL! smile

27. Sandyspider profile image73
    Sandyspiderposted 13 years ago

I have been reading some of these Hub Trails. I been thinking on if I should start one. I'm new to this. Would I email it to Ohma and Cagsil?

If I wanted to do one on Wisconsin, I should start it out as Wisconsin: HubTrail Capstone

Then if I wanted to break it down to the Cities, restaurants, etc. it wouldn't have Hubtrail Capstone listed in the title, right?

Is there a cut off date for this?

1. rebekahELLE profile image86
      rebekahELLEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

when you're writing for cities, they could also be a capstone if there are other hubs about the city you want to include or if other hubbers have hubs they want to contribute.  I have a capstone about Tampa Bay because it includes other hubs about the area and I have them all linked together and it does say Hubtrail Capstone in the title.  I also included hubs that I found interesting in the Tampa category of HP topics.

1. Sandyspider profile image73
        Sandyspiderposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks. I'm still trying to figure how to put it together. I have one started. Need to add a few thing to add.

28. Beth100 profile image70

Hey Cags,

Thanks for the line! 

WOW!  What an awesome sight!  The Team has done a fantastic job!  Love the look and feel of it!  smile

Question:  my hubs don't show up for Alberta or BC??  What am I missing in my tags?

29. salt profile image60
    saltposted 13 years ago

hi Im working on a capstone for Australia.. need to work on it tomorrow and really make the effort to do it well.

30. Richieb799 profile image75
    Richieb799posted 13 years ago

I'm quite enjoying this Hubtrail business smile I'm just writing one now!

Is Marisa constantly updating the official website? I'm wondering if mine will get displayed on there? smile I can only see one under UK at the moment

31. Sandyspider profile image73

Here is my Wisconsin hubtrail. I have a couple subtrails in the making. http://hubpages.com/hub/Wisconsin-Hubtrail-Capstone

Here is a sub-trail I just published.
      http://hubpages.com/hub/Touring-Green-Bay-Wisconsin

32. Cagsil profile image69

Thank you Sandy. smile  Ohma, sent me an email yesterday, letting me know that you were about to publish it.  Already have the link, but much appreciated.

33. Cagsil profile image69

Thank you Sandy. Much appreciated smile

34. Beth100 profile image70

Hey Cags!

HELP!  I still can't figure out why my hubs aren't appearing at HubTrails.  Can you help me??  Thank you.

I'm working on a Saskatchewan trail hub, which I should finish by the end of Sunday (with a bit of luck, earlier).  I've also begun one on Manitoba and Quebec.  Would you tell me which tags to have, and I'll add them as the first ones. 

Thank you!

35. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 13 years ago

Beth I just checked you last two Canadian hubs and neither of them are using any of the Hubtrail tags. Are those the ones you are talking about?

36. Cagsil profile image69

Hey Beth,

The tags you should have on the hub -

hubtrail americas
    hubtrail canada
    hubtrail province/territories

The rest of the tags make relevant to your content.

When I have a finished mine, it will include Canada, as it's own Capstone, so no one needs to write a separate hub for that. I am including it in mine about the Americas. This also includes South America and Central America.

Each will be represented in my Capstone for Americas.

So, anyone working on hubs, Capstone hubs for anything belonging to Americas, send me the links via email. Email is easier than posting to the forum.

Thank you Beth and Everyone else too. smile

1. RedElf profile image89
      RedElfposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi there - I emailed Ohma about Canada capstones, some weeks ago, and if you check Marisa's site, you will see a network of Canada capstones is set up -

There are already country and province capstones for most of the provinces and territories (except NF-LB, which I am starting next) and Beth is working on SK and PQ as well as MN, I think.

Sorry guys, I didn't keep checking back in the forum - I just went ahead and did the work after my original posts. I guess I should have let you all in on what was happening.

Oh well, the more the merrier, I guess!

We are running into a tag problem though, as I have emailed Cags.

big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

Here's the list of completed capstones -
      Canada (me big_smile )
      British Columbia (Thanks, Enelle - super hub!)
      Alberta (thanks, Beth100 - great hub!)
      Ontario (thanks again, Enelle!)
      New Brunswick
      Nova Scotia
      Prince Edward Island
      Yukon Territory
      Nunavut
      Northwest Territory

Here is a list of tags:

All hubs for our feeds need these tags - hubtrail, hubtrail-canada, hubtrail-americas

For any travel hubs on BC, add the tag - hubtrail-westcoast
      For any travel hubs on AB, add the tag - hubtrail-outwest
      For any travel hubs on SK, add the tag - hubtrail-prairies
      For any travel hubs on MN, add the tag - hubtrail-prairies
      For any travel hubs on ON, add the tag - hubtrail-outeast
      For any travel hubs on PQ, add the tag - hubtrail-belleprovince
      For any travel hubs on YK, NT, NU, add the tag - hubtrail-upnorth
      For any travel hubs on PEI, NB, NS, add the tag - hubtrail-maritimes
      For any travel hubs on NF-LB, add the tag - hubtrail-therock
      For the Canada Travel hub, (hubs not specific to a single province) add the tag - hubtrail-cantravel

I have also developed an info sheet and a forum post to troll for "Canada" travel writers.
      This is the blurb I have asked everyone to include in their capstone hubs:

Do You Have A Hub For Us?
      Do you have a great travel Hub featuring Canada's Maritimes <change designation for your province – eg. Canada’s Prairie Provinces> that you would like to have included in this feed? Here's what to do:

Add the following tags to your Hub:
      •    hubtrail
      •    hubtrail-canada
      •    hubtrail-americas
      •    hubtrail-maritimes <change tag for your province – eg. hubtrail-prairies>

Make sure you have only 15 tags altogether, including these new ones - otherwise your hub will not appear in the feed.

If you have travel Hubs about any other parts of Canada, or special Canadian events, please check out the other capstone hubs for the appropriate province tags, or drop us an email through Hub Pages. As well, please include an RSS capsule with the following feed: http://hubpages.com/tag/hubtrail-capstone/hot/?rss
      Happy HubTrails!

I hope my efforts don't cause any confusion, and we can all benefit from this great idea.

RedElf

37. Beth100 profile image70

Thanks Cags, I'll go and check out my tag thingys.... 

Good thing you mentioned your writing the capstone for Canada, I almost started one tonight!  Phew!  I have enough on my plate for now, so thank you for looking after that one!

38. Beth100 profile image70

Okay. Maybe I'm just dumb.  My tags are all there.  I went to hubable.com.  Clicked Americas >> Canada ...... no hubs by me there.  Am I in the wrong place???  hmm

39. Cagsil profile image69

Hey Beth, I am including it. I am breaking down each section, so it is easier to work with. I am waiting to have about 30 or so hubs attached, by the time I publish it. I do not want it to be bare, so I am waiting for more hubs written. There is no time-frame set on publishing. smile

Ahhhh, so you're just hiding them from me!?!  Oh, you almost had me there!  They were sending the straight jackets out to me in 5 if I didn't stop pulling out my hair and banging my head on the wall!  lol

Now, I can get a good night's sleep (if I ever leave the forums....)  lol

40. Cagsil profile image69

Then leave the forums and go to bed. hmm

41. Beth100 profile image70

But...but....but....I enjoy your company too much!!!  smile

42. Cagsil profile image69

Oh please.....that sound I am hearing is the ice cracking under your feet. lol  Go to bed. tongue smile

43. Beth100 profile image70

Oh, I love you too!!!  smile

Good night Cags!

44. Cagsil profile image69

Good night Beth! smile

45. Sandyspider profile image73

I just added another hub to go with my Wisconsin hubtrails.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Touring-Wisconsin-Dells

46. Cagsil profile image69

Great job Sandy! smile You're doing awesome work! smile Keep at it! smile

Thank you Cagsil.

When White Gull Inn, of Fish Creek became the winner of the Good Morning America’s Best Breakfast in America Challenge, I knew I needed to write about it. http://hubpages.com/hub/Touring-Fish-Creek-Wisconsin

47. Cagsil profile image69

Hey Sandy, the hub looks awesome. Another great job.

On a side note- you do have to change something - a keyword/tag.

(a) hubtrail fish creek  - does not need to be there
    (b) hubtrail americas  - should be in it's place.

You already have fish creek wisconsin. If you would like simply take off hubtrail from the keyword and leave fish creek by itself.

This way you can best use the RSS feeds that are in place. smile

48. Cagsil profile image69

Attention Hub Writers, who are writing hubs for Hubtrail project, which continues to add hubs daily.

However there have been questions and Ohma has her hub to help, and Travelespresso just published a new FAQ's hub about hubtrail.

There was a comment place about Continent tags and that is the reason for this post.

Hey Travelespresso, I saw this on the feed and figure I would help out by answering it - the tags are:

hubtrail Asia,
    hubtrail Australia,
    hubtrail Africa,
    hubtrail Middle East,
    hubtrail United Kingdom,
    hubtrail Europe
    hubtrail Americas(includes Canada, South America and Central America).
    Do not include the word "continent" it is not required.

1. Edweirdo profile image84
      Edweirdoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the list Cagsil - just one silly question - should the tags be hyphenated? e.g. "hubtrail-Americas"

Or does it not matter?

Thanks big_smile

It does not matter. Search engines to not recognize the "hyphen" as anything but a space. However, it is best to not hyphen, because keyword search is dependent on words and phrases.

1. Edweirdo profile image84
          Edweirdoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thank for the clarification!

You're welcome. smile

2. travelespresso profile image68
      travelespressoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for answering my question Cags.  Sorry about the confusion re snipped links on the Hubtrail FAQ's - I'd just woken up and I was still half asleep!

I think the above tag should not be Australia - it should be Australasia.  This is confusing a lot of people.  Australasia then covers the country Australia + New Zealand, Norfolk Island, Christmas Island and Cocos.

Let me know your thoughts.

Hey Travelespresso, I would have to say yes on the tag selection for Australasia, simply because that is how it is categorized on HubtrailTravelGuide.com website.

So, that change should be made. And, is on me, my mistake.

1. travelespresso profile image68
          travelespressoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Phew!  Thanks for that.  Not to push the point too far, but I think Oceania should also be a tag. smile smile smile

49. figment profile image75
    figmentposted 13 years ago

I just finished this one for Mississippi http://hubpages.com/hub/Whats-there-to- … ississippi

Hey Figment,

I would like to add a few things to you hub.

(a) hubtrail mississippi *keyword/tag
      (b) hubtrail americas  *keyword/tag

Then I would like you to add an RSS feed to the end of your up, either before the comments or after the comments. Some are doing both ways. So far, it is not an issue, as to what format would be right(consistent).

The RSS Feed can mix your hub in with others that are connected to Marissa's website HubtrailTravelGuide.com, not to mention, it will be pinned to the Google Map. Plus, Haunty has a page dedicated for feeds also.

You can find out more on either Travelespresso's FAQ's page or Ohma's Hubtrail Hub.

1. Fluffymetal profile image76
        Fluffymetalposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Will you scan through it again and tell me if I did what you were talking about?

Actually, you do need to correct something.

The tags you put in place say hubtrails

It is Hubtrail.

No need for the "s" on the end. Otherwise, good. smile

1. Fluffymetal profile image76
            Fluffymetalposted 13 years agoin reply to this

k

smile cool

50. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 13 years ago

I added a hubtrails tag to my hub history of newnan and now has the title History of Newnan-Hubtrails .. probably not done right but i did this for this hub as well as one for my trip to Arizona and once I was in Arizona ...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)