jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

You think Jennifer Lopez or Jessica Alba is more beautiful?

1. profile image32
    endonesiaposted 7 years ago

You think Jennifer Lopez or Jessica Alba is more beautiful?

2. profile image53
    tryoneposted 7 years ago

It depends solely on the individuals tase and out look on beauty of a person. Which always stays on the inside of the heart that controls more power than people realize.

3. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

There is more to beauty than looks, all right, they both look attractive, sexy even, but is that beauty, not necessarily, they could be no character, hard nosed bitches, I don't know, do you? What is their personality, no, not what you see on the screen, but, when you talk to them, when you know them, then you know if they're beautiful, it's the personality that counts.

4. Simple Tim profile image56
    Simple Timposted 7 years ago

The are both beautiful but neither of them is more beautiful than the other.Each individual has their own unique qualities which make them beautiful, it is not possible to equate or compare beauty but it is possible to cherish the individual beauty in each person.

5. phoenixgbr profile image61
    phoenixgbrposted 7 years ago

Come on people this is purely a looks question. We are never going to know them inside so who LOOKS better. Alba for me.

6. profile image0
    Always Greenerposted 7 years ago

I think the original, non-platicised J-Lo was pretty, but it'd definitely be J Alba

7. Smart is Good profile image60
    Smart is Goodposted 6 years ago

I think both are overrated, I do realise that they have nice face feature that make them look good... but I've seen better looking women

working