jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt...together forever...what do you think?

1. realrazi profile image59
    realraziposted 7 years ago

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt...together forever...what do you think?

2. profile image0
    Georgiana85posted 7 years ago

I think not...Angelina will be mine sooner or later...although I hope sooner, not when she's 70 years old smile). No really, I don't think so, Hollywood doesn't have a long line of happy marriages...

3. europewalker profile image76
    europewalkerposted 7 years ago

I'd like to think so, but I doubt it. They both have bad track records.Though it would be nice to see them raise their family as a couple.

4. Lamme profile image65
    Lammeposted 7 years ago

I doubt it.  Not only does Hollywood seem to destroy marriages, these two got started on the wrong foot.  Dishonesty, adultery ... it's not a good start for a relationship.  If a person is willing to cheat to be with you, they'll be willing to cheat on you as well.  For the sake of their children, I hope I'm wrong.

5. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

No, she is totally wacko.  She's probably good in bed though.  Of course that is typical - the crazier the female the better the sex.  But a guy can take the craziness for only so long.

6. profile image50
    fallsfellaposted 7 years ago

It will be interesting to see who cheat on who first and finally.  I think Brad will get tired of all of Angelinia's baloney and go back to Jennifer Anison who I think he really loves and misses.
      Angelina looks nice and has a nice body but has the talent and personality of a grape.