jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Has anyone been watching America's Got Talent? Has it always been this good?

1. bonnebartron profile image76
    bonnebartronposted 7 years ago

Has anyone been watching America's Got Talent? Has it always been this good?

I'm really curious, I usually CANT STAND "reality tv" but I have to say I WAS SUPER IMPRESSED! Some amazing talents live in our country! (and some super silly moments) but wow, as a total, the show impressed me... What do you think of it? Has anyone seen any of the previous seasons? I can't imagine they were this good or I would have heard about it.....

2. Mersaydee profile image60
    Mersaydeeposted 7 years ago

I'm also not a huge fan, but really liked the British one a few years ago.  Paul Potts and ... hmm, can't remember her name but she became famous as well.  And the little six year old singing Over the Rainbow!!  Too cute.  Check out YouTube to see them.  Especially Paul... just awesome.

3. bonnebartron profile image76
    bonnebartronposted 7 years ago

I had to write a hub about how freaking awesome the talent in America is! HOLY CRAPOLA!
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Holy-Crap-Ameri … TALENT-The

4. lupine profile image75
    lupineposted 5 years ago

I've watched it several times in past seasons, and they do have some very entertaining talent. This is much better than most shows on tv today.

5. recappers delight profile image84
    recappers delightposted 5 years ago

The good thing about America's Got Talent is that it allows innovative people present very unusual performances that other shows miss.  We often see extraordinary people on this show.  We also see a lot of junk from people who will do anything to be on TV.

working