jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which of the four seasons do you look forward to the most?

1. nifty@50 profile image74
    nifty@50posted 7 years ago

Which of the four seasons do you look forward to the most?

2. ThreeFootHat profile image61
    ThreeFootHatposted 7 years ago

I love them all!  I get excited about Spring when I see green shoots coming out of the ground and growing on trees.  The first crocuses of the season are absolutely delightful!  Then Summer comes around with it's amazing thunderstorms and warm beach weather and greenery everywhere.  By the time I'm sick of the heat, the season changes again and Autumn brings it's cooling breezes and beautiful colors in the leaves.  It's harvest time and all the food is coming in at its best!  Then Winter comes with its white blanket of snow, making the whole world look clean and bright.  And it starts all over again with Spring. smile

3. Ohma profile image74
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

Fall,
    I am simply addicted to the beautiful colors and cool air.

4. profile image0
    WildIrisposted 7 years ago

Right now. I love this time of year when the grass is still green, the creeks are still flowing and it isn't so hot that I hide from the sun by mid-day.

5. rianiriani profile image49
    rianirianiposted 7 years ago

i only have two season..rainy and dry...well actually there are; Rambutan's Season, kelengkeng's season, mango season, durians season, etc..all the great tropical fruit big_smile i like the durians season!

i always put trees on the fall pic on my desktp though..its seems so serene, quite and peaceful

6. samboiam profile image59
    samboiamposted 7 years ago

Any season but summer. These Texas summers are miserable. Thank God they don't last forever.

7. Literature Fairy profile image79
    Literature Fairyposted 7 years ago

Autumn! Definitely Autumn! I just love everything about it, the beautiful colours and the way everything seems so vivid. Also My Birthday and Halloween! smile

working