jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the worst As Seen On TV product you have ever seeing, heard of or worse.

1. TVTopTen profile image57
    TVTopTenposted 7 years ago

What is the worst As Seen On TV product you have ever seeing, heard of or worse...tried.

We all know infomercial products can be quite sketchy (although some are actually pretty legit). And a lot of us have actually tested

For me it is definitely this product that came out a while back called the "Tiddy Bear". Yes its funny...for about 2 seconds. But it is basically a terrible product mixed with some pretty dumb humor.

Ok, so what's yours? I know you may have a lot, but try and think of one that was/is really bad.

2. ExpandYourMind profile image74
    ExpandYourMindposted 7 years ago

I tried that car window fan/air conditioner that was heavily advertised a few years ago.  I was supposed to work on solar power, but it didn't work so well for me.  Since you reminded me about it, I think I'll try to dig it out and try it again -- it's pretty hot here now.

3. RGNestle profile image82
    RGNestleposted 7 years ago

Oh, my goodness!!! I just watched the Tiddy Bear commercial and can't believe someone's making money on that thing. More power to them for finding an unfilled hole in the consumer market and having an idea to make money on people's naïveté and curiosity.

That may just be the worst product I've seen, although there is one that might be right up there in rank.

I picked up one of those Sham Wow packages and thought, "Wow, what a sham!" The thing wouldn't take the water off of my wife's car in any consistent, useful way no matter what I did. No dry paint or windows, just streaks all over the place which I had to remove with plain ol' paper towels.

I think a good question would be, "Which is the worst Infomercial"? Now that would be a tough call.

Be seeing you!

4. Santi Lio profile image59
    Santi Lioposted 7 years ago
  5. Deadsearose profile image57
    Deadsearoseposted 6 years ago

Emeril's bread maker.  I had these dreams of making wonderful homemade breads, he made it look so easy.  It wasn't, I never got one really good loaf of bread out of that thing, maybe it was me.

working