jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you could make your own world, what would it be? And what would it be like? W

1. dream_wilder profile image60
    dream_wilderposted 7 years ago

If you could make your own world, what would it be? And what would it be like? What kinda laws?

2. Liberate profile image54
    Liberateposted 7 years ago

The World God Intended It To Be...

With True Love, Sharing And Caring.

Life Without Lies, It Doesn't Block Our Eyes.

Though, God Is A Gift, That We Have Been Blessed With.

We Need To Continue Trying To Fix Our World, Instead Becoming Dust In The Air.

This World Is Falling Again, This Is The End.

Take It All The Way, Fight For The Right.

3. Marisa OConnor profile image63
    Marisa OConnorposted 7 years ago

In a perfect world, children would never be aggressed against verbally or physically.  Curiosity would be respected and encouraged.  There wouldn't be any laws, or government.  People would resolve conflicts voluntarily and peacefully.
    Government and laws don't solve any problems.  They claim to solve our problems as an excuse to take our money at gunpoint through taxation.

4. eli grey profile image60
    eli greyposted 7 years ago

It would follow the same principles in the Bible. When you think about it, that stuff is universal and what is written does solve problems and holds a lot of truths.

without the freedom of choice, there'd be no need for people to exist, so people would be allowed to do whatever they wanted. Pretty much, things would be the way they are now because it is inevitable. And I'm supposed to have an imagination.

5. profile image46
    OlgaShposted 7 years ago

I would eliminate weapons and legalize marijuana (though I dont smoke it).

Also anyone who goes into politics, would be paid minimum wage, and it would be illegal for them to have extra income.

Closed to reply

working