jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your favourite film this year, 2010, and why?

1. ethel smith profile image79
    ethel smithposted 7 years ago

What is your favourite film this year, 2010, and why?

2. kbhatia profile image57
    kbhatiaposted 7 years ago

So far this year, Christopher Nolan's Inception. It is rare to see a big-budget hollywood movie that can get away with such a complicated concept and do it outside of normal sci-fi movie cliches, which is something that put me off The Matrix. It's also a stunning movie visually. And could Leonardo DiCaprio look any more like a young Orson Welles??

3. amsmoving profile image57
    amsmovingposted 7 years ago

I have to agree with kbhatia, inception was by far the best 2010 film so far. It was a great balance of plot and story development with that of graphics and special effects, along with captivating character depth. I believe that this production did a marvelous job with the casting and chose the right people to showcase this wonderful film. Although I do say Inception is the best 2010 film so far because Tron: legacy will be coming out these December and I'm really anxious to see it.

4. Fullerman5000 profile image62
    Fullerman5000posted 7 years ago

Im in the same boat with Inception. Such an original and clever movie. Christopher Nolan is now one of my favorite directors. It makes you think. And you will talk about the film alot after you see it. I

5. deuxlai profile image61
    deuxlaiposted 7 years ago

Have to agree with everyone. Inception is by far this year's best film. The story plot is amazing. For 2009, i have to give it to Avatar.

working