jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your favourite film of 2011 so far, and who is your favourite actor?

1. The Optimizers profile image61
    The Optimizersposted 6 years ago

What is your favourite film of 2011 so far, and who is your favourite actor?

2. nicole gr profile image59
    nicole grposted 6 years ago

Bad teacher is my favourite film for this year .It was so funny.
    My favourite actress is Jennifer Aniston...she is perfect performer.

3. samanthamayer profile image71
    samanthamayerposted 6 years ago

I'm a sucker for the romcoms... I'd have to go with Crazy, Stupid, Love. Ryan Gosling  is pretty fine, Emma Stone is adorable and Steve Carell is hilarious! It had great elements of comedy and romance (naturally) as well as easily relatable family issues and situations. The whole theater was laughing.
    As for my favorite actor... That's a tough one. But Steve Carell is definitely up there.

4. NiaG profile image91
    NiaGposted 6 years ago

I didn't see many this year but I loved Transformers 3. I love that kinda stuff.

5. Dexter Yarbrough profile image82
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 6 years ago

My favorite film for 2011 is "The Help." My favorite actor is Denzel Washington. He is intelligent and extremely versatile as an actor.

6. cmaddox profile image57
    cmaddoxposted 6 years ago

Haven't seen it yet, but I'm pretty sure it will be "Breaking Dawn Part 1".  My favorite actors are Gerald Butler, Russel Crowe, and Kate Hudson.

7. Jyoti Patil profile image67
    Jyoti Patilposted 6 years ago

Mine is definitely "the Hangover" and Bradley Cooper being my favorite actor

8. zoey24 profile image75
    zoey24posted 6 years ago

My favourite film was Transformers Dark of the Moon. And my Favourite actors are Gerard Butler and Will Smith.