Has anyone heard of a company called Model Productions or AMMS?

1. tlpoague profile image85
    tlpoagueposted 7 years ago

Has anyone heard of a company called Model Productions or AMMS?

My children won contracts for modeling and acting in this company. I was wondering if anyone has heard of this company or had any luck with them? They seem to be a legit company, but I have come across some posts that claim they are a scam. If anyone could tell me about their experience I would appreciate it. Thank you.

2. Jeremey profile image58
    Jeremeyposted 7 years ago

They are legit, my little sister designed a couple dresses for a model of theirs who was is a teen vogue contest in NYcity two years ago. I think the "scam" claimers may be "wanna-be" models who were turned away! If I remember I will get my sisters e-mail for you after I find out from her if she could give you any valuable insite, but she's not a model like I said just a designer!

3. tlpoague profile image85
    tlpoagueposted 7 years ago

Thank you, Both of my children won contracts with them and I noticed that they didn't tell you how much things would cost up front once you got the contract. We live out in the sticks of things so it will be a little hard for them to get jobs. I did notice that people were screaming scam over not making it and how much the cost was. I was just curious to see how many people have heard of them and how successful they were. Thanks again.

working