jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you enjoy anime or amican cartoons?

1. Raven4180 profile image57
    Raven4180posted 7 years ago

Do you enjoy anime or amican cartoons?

I love my anime.

2. Mikeydoes profile image77
    Mikeydoesposted 7 years ago

Never have watched it. My younger cousins are in to it though, I know that.

3. Tarin profile image58
    Tarinposted 7 years ago

I like Death Note(the manga more), Bleach(manga more), and so on.  Mainly the anime gets me warmed up for the manga.  Anime is like a preview for the manga which I read if I like the anime.  I never read the Shin-Chan manga though.

4. profile image0
    neilyamitposted 7 years ago

Anime.

I was raised with anime, cartoons are limited to some Family Guy and Avatar.

5. stukyo profile image60
    stukyoposted 7 years ago

Anime is better than American cartoons in my opinion because anime has more themes that would appeal to the tastes of a wider audience. Anime also is more enjoyable for adults as anime pushes the bar on the topics that can be shown on TV while cartoons are aimed more for pleasing the parents and giving the kids something to be entertained by.

6. MPG1 profile image78
    MPG1posted 7 years ago

I like both... though with recent American cartoon being unlike how they were when I grew up I am leaning more twords amine.... yet at the same time I like American comic books way more than manga. I have also noticed this among several of my friends though my friend also enjoy manga too and even like the manga of many anime's more than the anime. As for me I just can't stand black and white comic books. Well some I can but over all I guess that is one reason I dislike manga since nearly all of them are black and white.

7. Susan Ng profile image92
    Susan Ngposted 7 years ago

I like anime better. I love the way the characters are drawn in anime and manga. And I love the way anime voice actors give life to the characters as well. It's different from American cartoons, but I can't put it in words. smile

8. SaiX profile image58
    SaiXposted 7 years ago

I love anime.
    the mainstream like naruto and bleach are overrated though.
    america's desire to dub anime is one of the things i hate.
    fansubbers ftw!

9. yiasa profile image61
    yiasaposted 7 years ago

Well in cartoon it's all about fun. It's good. But I love anime as I find there many thing that matches with me.

working