jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you still buy Music CDs

1. Keyttle profile image60
    Keyttleposted 7 years ago

Do you still buy Music CDs

Or do you download most your music?

Since I downloaded most of my favorites from itunes, I haven't bought a CD in a couple a years now.

2. saltymick profile image82
    saltymickposted 7 years ago

Me? I download from iTunes, but also use Spotify and listen to the fabulous BBC Radio 6music. However, now and then I will buy a CD because I like to have the sleeve art, and it soothes my slightly guilty conscience.

3. snakebaby profile image78
    snakebabyposted 7 years ago

Nowadays almost everything is available online, youtube is the place I go to retrieve music, either a video or audio only. Haven't bought a CD for few years

4. Nicky Page profile image74
    Nicky Pageposted 7 years ago

Great question. Although I download a wide variety of music, I also buy CDs of those who are my favorite bands because I like to collect the original physical copies with sleeve art.

5. profile image0
    Jalusposted 7 years ago

Even though I can load music to my player - I still go out and buy CDs especially if it's one of my favorite musicians. There's just something better about a CD - maybe it's because when you just download a song you miss the experience of the whole album - I guess.

6. crmcdonald profile image57
    crmcdonaldposted 7 years ago

No. I buy most of my music from Amazon. I like browsing CDs in stores but they are way too expensive.

working