jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

You Seem Like A Very Experianced "Hubber",Suggest Me With Topics Please?

1. Lyssie921 profile image50
    Lyssie921posted 7 years ago

You Seem Like A Very Experianced "Hubber",Suggest Me With Topics Please?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4104897_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    JASON NICHOLSposted 7 years ago

You can visit my hub's and might get inspired by it to write more hubs. Just click on my profile image, BUT DON'T AT ALL COPY THE SAME TEXT AND THE SAME IMAGES!

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I find you to be a very attractive woman!  Look, if you want to be successful at writing hubs-you only need to write about the things that you know well, and love-I wish one of those things was me!

Hey, what's your favorite product?  Something you own, that you love, and couldn't do without, or wouldn't ever want to be without-write about THAT.  It doesn't matter if it's only a book that you own and love, or a movie that you watch over and over, and over.  Write about it, and as for me, personally-should you do this, then you want my advice, then all you have to do is ask me, and I will help you.

4. rcgal profile image60
    rcgalposted 7 years ago

Hi, there!  You can write about almost anything.  It is easiest to start with something you know, such as a hobby.  You can share a life experience, like the fun times you had with your first pet hamster.  Perhaps you heard a funny joke yesterday and you know some other good jokes or riddles - you could put them in a hub "Lissie's Jokes about Junior High School".  You could make your own favorite movie list of crime stories or horror flicks or animated features.

5. angie ashbourne profile image60
    angie ashbourneposted 6 years ago

Hi! Lyssie  Suggest me a Topic--- O.K. I will give you -  Best War Movie - Hub Page -

Good Morning Vietnam ,It is a true story of Adrain Cronover a D.J. at a radio station Boosting Morale for the Troops...Robin Williams is Adrain.....it is a war movie but you will laugh all the way though the movie......... my children liked this movie.

working