jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Did we really think Eva Longoria and Tony Parker would last?

1. lindacee profile image97
    lindaceeposted 7 years ago

Did we really think Eva Longoria and Tony Parker would last?

I mean, after all, Tony IS a professional basketball player. I'm just sayin...

2. Jaggedfrost profile image79
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

Do  we have so little faith in human nature as to say that being faithful between celebs is impossible?  What is wrong with rooting such people on in their attempt to live in a manner that will promote long standing happiness.  I should hope that we aren't as spectators waiting for the next exhibition to walk into the arena.

3. lindacee profile image97
    lindaceeposted 7 years ago

Ya know, for me watching celeb's lives is kind of like an exhibition sport. Sorry, but I didn't come up with the concept.

4. Jason R. Manning profile image86
    Jason R. Manningposted 7 years ago

JFrost might be mad at me, but I agree with the cynical attitude toward celebrity marriages.  Let’s be real, the divorce rates in America among normal folk is roughly 50%, but throw in super megalomaniac personalities, and that successful number plunges to 35%.  The Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood’s marriage to sports stars, yeah, I give that 18 months.  Of course I want success for the sake of family values, but common sense points to ego control, something most celebrities and sports stars lack.

5. profile image47
    FelineFranceposted 6 years ago

Lol I agree with you. Come on he is an athlete with multitudes of hot young groupies. Eva Longoria is a pretty girl, but there are many more beautiful or just as a pretty. I do feel bad for her though.
    If 50% Average Americans get a divorce, why wouldn't this apply to celebrities who probably lead lives where more complicated then we do.

6. celebritie profile image84
    celebritieposted 6 years ago

Tony Parker is HOT and I think Eva is just having fun with him.

7. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 6 years ago

No, I never thought they were a match from the beginning.