This movie was filmed in the 80's about a little girl who I think was murdered a

1. profile image48
    sherree77posted 7 years ago

This movie was filmed in the 80's about a little girl who I think was murdered and her body is...

still in the house where a new family lives. This girl was killed in the 1800's and the girl is now haunting the family so that her body can be found. I think the movie has "house" in the title.

2. bat115 profile image77
    bat115posted 7 years ago

Sounds like the Disney movie Watcher in The woods from 1980

3. MystMoonstruck profile image81
    MystMoonstruckposted 7 years ago

This is slightly earlier, and there's no "House" in the title, but I'll give it a try:
    Child of Glass (1978 TV movie) From IMDb: Alexander Armsworth (Steve Shaw) and his family move to an authentic antibellum mansion that once was owned by a river pirate. Alexander is drawn into a century-old mystery when he sees the ghost of a little girl named Inez Dumaine (Olivia Barash), and she asks for his help in finding the "child of glass" by reciting a riddle: "Sleeping lies the murdered lass, vainly cries the child of glass; when the two shall be as one, the spirit's journey will be done." He has only a day or two to solve the riddle or be haunted for the rest of his life.

Just in case, here's Part 1 on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD4NeAvK … re=related

Yes, this is a Disney movie.

working