flying brain movie that attacks people and attaches to the back of their neck

1. profile image47
    ladyscarlett44posted 7 years ago

flying brain movie that attacks people and attaches to the back of their neck

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

There were a fair few 50s B/cult movies like that, the one that comes to mind is the Tingler, but, if my memory serves me well, I think that was more of beetle/water stage of a dragon fly type thing that attached to the spinal column.

3. MystMoonstruck profile image82
    MystMoonstruckposted 6 years ago

Fiend Without a Face (1958) From Wikipedia: At a U.S. airbase in rural Manitoba, Canada, mysterious deaths begin to occur in the small town nearby, and post mortems reveal that the brains and spinal cords of the victims are missing. Locals become convinced that nuclear fallout is causing the strange deaths. Air Force Major Jeff Cummings becomes suspicious of Professor Walgate, a British scientist living near the base, who has been experimenting with telekinetics. Walgate has succeeded, but nuclear-powered experiments at the base have enhanced it beyond his intentions, creating a malevolent, invisible life form which has developed intelligence and has escaped his laboratory. ... These creatures later become visible; their mutated bodies are revealed to be the missing brains and spinal cords; the cords have become flexible and have sprouted feelers allowing them to move quickly and even to leap; each brain has developed a pair of small eyes on eye stalks.
    Here's a clip of the flying/leaping brains: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J84oW2eW … re=related

working