jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Which songs make you laugh or smile

1. EmpressImani profile image59
    EmpressImaniposted 7 years ago

Which songs make you laugh or smile

Luciano and Selvie Wonder's Neighbourhood Watch makes me laugh as they describe  lying in wait for local burglars who have stolen everything in their house. Rita Marley's Why Should I makes me smile, she's speaking from the heart:)

2. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Baby's Got Back by Sir Mixalot...lol love it big_smile                                             .

3. kereeves3 profile image81
    kereeves3posted 7 years ago

Any songs by Adam Sandler, most notably The Chanukah Song, will make me laugh out loud as I listen to them.

There are a lot of songs that make me smile, but the one that I love the most is "Tiny Dancer" by Elton John.  This is my all time favorite song, so it always puts me in a good mood.  The piano intro is the best; I'm a sucker for piano songs!

4. mandyf profile image65
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

well not sure its a song...kinda is, but the frito bandito commercial from way back when  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkO9fVBky0I

5. robertbradley profile image60
    robertbradleyposted 7 years ago

Anything from the Flight of the Conchords HBO Special.  You can find it on Google video.  Be prepared!

6. EmpressImani profile image59
    EmpressImaniposted 7 years ago

Thanks you all for responding but oddly enough I never knew Adam Sandler was a singer, I just know him from his films. I haven't heard of these other tracks either but will look them up. I sometimes find that a nice tune can inpsire me to write, Bless:)