jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

By the way, what do you think about Barcelona. Also, what do you think about MES

1. gbolahan profile image58
    gbolahanposted 7 years ago

By the way, what do you think about Barcelona. Also, what do you think about MESSI.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4492674_f260.jpg

2. Karonher profile image75
    Karonherposted 7 years ago

Great team and an outstanding player. Would love him for my team - Everton.

3. Donnacha C profile image80
    Donnacha Cposted 7 years ago

I am not too crazy about Spanish football in general - too many passes- but I admire Barcelona for having so many homegrown players and generally looking like a good bunch of people! El Classico was one the best games of the season for sure! Messi is so different compered to other players of his age...he seems to play so effortlessly and seem like a very genuine, honoruable sportsman. No doubt he will be one the greatest of all time.

4. tomsum profile image80
    tomsumposted 7 years ago

Messi is the best thing to come out of Football for a long time! Love him! Barcelona FC are a brilliant club, but I tend to follow EPL rather then the Spanish League.

5. profile image0
    Richard Kumarposted 7 years ago

I think Barcelona are an amazing team. The good thing about them is that they know each other well, because most are Spanish, with a few Argentines (who speak Spanish) and Brazilians (who speak Portugese). This allows them to work well together. Messi is a great player. His skills are definitely difficult to match.

6. Don Ship profile image78
    Don Shipposted 7 years ago

Barca is the best team in the world. Messi is the best player in the world.!

7. hmwriter37 profile image60
    hmwriter37posted 7 years ago

we are blessed to be living in the times of Messi, he's young and he has the potential to become the greatest..........

working