jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

why is it that we find true stories to be so much more inspiring?

1. jbettauer profile image60
    jbettauerposted 7 years ago

why is it that we find true stories to be so much more inspiring?

2. Sarah Masson profile image69
    Sarah Massonposted 7 years ago

I think because they are real things that happened to real people, so we can relate to them more than fictional characters. It's interesting hearing about people's lives and sometimes in the books there are photos, so we can actually see who the story is about.

3. profile image0
    Richard Kumarposted 7 years ago

Because true stories are amazing. When people see how much adversity someone faces, and they conquer it, it gives a sense of hope to other people that they will conquer whatever problems they have too.

4. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Because anyone can make up a truly inspiring story, but the fact that it actually did happen is what makes it believable and real. If it's already happened, no one can say that it's not possible, and no one can say that it can't possibly happen to them.

5. zoey24 profile image77
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

I actualy prefer true movies to fiction ones. Just knowing that the events really took place makes it all the more shocking and real. You can identify with the characters and feel their happiness as well as their sorrow, and if you are anything like me you then google the story afterwards :-)

6. profile image52
    CharlieMaiposted 6 years ago

Because they can be done.

Things are either doable or not doable. Doable things can be done by most people.

working