jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do we get Firefly back on screen?

1. brentwilliams2 profile image70
    brentwilliams2posted 7 years ago

How do we get Firefly back on screen?

For all you Firefly fans out there, there is a sudden surge in interest in getting the series back up and running.  What do you suggest we do to actually make that happen?

2. PR Morgan profile image59
    PR Morganposted 7 years ago

Come up with $300 million, according to the paper today...I saw an episode or a movie..it was pretty good!

3. Roger Rabbit profile image59
    Roger Rabbitposted 7 years ago

Well we could hope that Nathan Fillion wins the lottery and that Fox would actually sell him the rights to Firefly.
    In the event that doesn't happen we can support the effort at helpnathanbuyfirefly.com or I'm sure there are facebook pages dedicated to getting the show back on the air.

Just need enough people to show that they want the series back on air. I think the people at Fox would eventually give in like they did those times with Family Guy.They should realize the show is from 2002 and it's now 2011 and it is always gaining more and more fans and that they canceled it prematurely.

As for the cast and crew they have mostly all said they are down to come back to my knowledge .

4. @mused profile image59
    @musedposted 7 years ago

I don't have an answer, but I'm up for supporting the cause!  My husband and I are huge fans of Firefly.

5. Mr.NGR profile image59
    Mr.NGRposted 7 years ago

As far as I know the original episodes will be coming back to t.v on march 6 on syfy. Would love to see it as a new series but I wouldn't hold my breath as fox doesn't seem to  like to put out shows that are good (family guy, the simpsons and american dad are the exceptions).

working